[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It Hurts Update No. 414: Kawaii Desu Ne Magma-Spider-tan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
It Hurts Update No. 414: Kawaii Desu Ne Magma-Spider-tan
>>
>>83918415
Will Spooder-Waifu replace Snek-Waifu?
>>
>>83918415
Does spider have puss-puss?
>>
>>83918654
YES
>>
>>83918868
Would you smash her puss?
>>
>>83918579
They're both dead. Can't you see?
>>
Gob, please, for our own good you have to stop making waifus.

You have a responsibility.
>>
Is he about to snap her neck?
>>
File: Spider anatomy.jpg (108 KB, 649x400) Image search: [Google]
Spider anatomy.jpg
108 KB, 649x400
>>83918654
I have posted this picture way too many times on 4chan throughout the years.
>>
>>83745614
I noticed you senpai
>>
>pandering to the spider waifu audience

This guy is alright by me.
>>
>>83919076
>Gob: "Okay, I got you."
>kills all the waifus
>>
>>83919304
>not circling sucking stomache
>>
>>83919516
damn... :^(
>>
>>83919304
ohhh, ok now that scene from Saga makes a bit more sense
>>
eyes at code blue here
what does it meeeeeeeeean
>>
what is this shit even about any more
>>
>>83921192
This chapter is called "Everyone Dies", we're setting up for the climax before Pasqualo's little banana empire gets toppled and everyone goes to hell.
>>
>>83918415
Wow that's almost smooth. Pasqualo's gotten better at not being a socially awkward weeb. I'm almost proud of him.
>>
>>83918415
>that it hurts comic header
Beeyooteefool
>>
File: Lateral_view_epigynum.jpg (93 KB, 502x298) Image search: [Google]
Lateral_view_epigynum.jpg
93 KB, 502x298
>>83921094
>>
>>83922825
Not sure if this is something that needs a spoiler or not. I mean, there literally is a 100% chance that there is one in your room that you can look at right now.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>83922832
Some of them have two, actually.
>>
So, the way the background faded to white, we're not gonna cut from this back to the party to find it burning down with everyone on fire, right?

Gob, I'm so on edge with this every page waiting for the moment the waifus start dying off.
At least it will be okay, right? Everyone will die and the story will continue with everyone in literal hell, right?
>>
>>83922892
almost certainly
I mean we already have Jenny teaming up with Satan, obviously anyone in hell can do as they please if they're hardcore enough
>>
>http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/
Did he change the color of his websites background?
Why did he do that?
>>
>>83923218
He changes it every once in a long while.
Green > Pink > Tan
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.