[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did he go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
>>
>>83917944
I would say coming back, but he was pretty shit before that too so.
>>
>>83917944
Watching under the red Hood, he had a good plan and was working. The whole look at me Bruce. As soon as he had the shot he should have offed Joker.
>>
>>83917944
He got Lobdel'd.
>>
File: Joker's Daughter.jpg-original.jpg (196 KB, 696x740) Image search: [Google]
Joker's Daughter.jpg-original.jpg
196 KB, 696x740
He didn't stick it in the crazy jailbait before shooting her.
>>
>>83917944
Becoming an anti(?) hero. Should have stayed crazy and redhead.
>>
>>83917944
>implying he ever went wrong
>>
>>83917944
they ran out of ideas after Under the Red Hood ended
>>
>>83921962
>Should have stayed crazy and redhead.
God no. That was literally the worst fucking run I've ever read. You wanna fix Jason Todd?
>no team
>no inferiority complex
>confidence
>no emo bullshit about killing
>unapologetic about killing
>ruthless
>first arc after rebirth;
Black Masks operation has been systematically taken apart by key assassination of all his major suppliers.
Pretty soon Black Mask is in ruins.
He receives a note.
"You got 48 hours to deliver the names of all your conspirators or you die.
Black Mask seeks protection of Batman family.
Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Robin, Batwing etc; all get incapacitated within the 48 hours time limit.
Batman is the last man standing.
"Who the fuck is this new player"-Batman
>48th hour
Red Hood reveal. Epic fight on rooftop or some shit. Batman won't go down.
Plot+semi-reconciliation etc;
Fight ends in a draw.
Red Hood leaves.
>1 week later.
Black Mask is being transferred/released from protective custody.
Driver is Jason Todd adjusting the mirror.
Shot of last two panels of rear-view window.
1 panel clean.
1 panel bloody.
>>
>>83917944
The name.

That's clearly a red helmet.
>>
>>83922154
Then what?
>>
>>83917944
He was born.
>>
>>83922154
could work
>>
>>83922154
"semi-reconciliation" ?
Meh.
>>
>>83922154
Sounds like a stupid Jason wanking fan fic.
>>
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
File: Should've just die guy.jpg (24 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
Should've just die guy.jpg
24 KB, 500x394
>>83917984
>>83918640
>>83924006
>Always get overshadowed by Dick
>Opposite of Dick in every way, like
>Everyone hates him (character wise and reader wise)
>Not a chick magnet (even Tim can get more girls than him, hell, even Damian already attracted chick more than Jason)
>Bruce likes him the least
>Stuck with the worst writer (Fuck lodbell)
>Have been dead, and everyone prefer if he just die permanently
>Another Robin also died but that robin got better treatment than him
>Always get rekt by Damian
>Most cast he's been with mostly was just used Dick's friends

He's my most favorite and one of the reason was because he's the most unfortunate character I have read. Everyday I pray he got better treatment, and still hoping it will come soon.

>>83922361
>Red Helmet
Agreed.
>>
>>83917944
Dick didn't die during Infinity Crisis so he didn't become Nightwing. After that he went from shitty writer to shitty writer till he got back to Winick, who's the only writer who can (and wants to) write him sympathetically and as his own man rather than someone with a vast inferiority complex.
>>
>>83924232
>>Bruce likes him the least
>>Have been dead, and everyone prefer if he just die permanently

when will this meme end
>>
>>83924232
A lot of teenagers really like the idea of Jason Todd, because he's Gunbatman, just look at roster wishlists for Injustice 2 in any non-comic books outlet and both the article/video and especially the comments are bound to be rife with Jason.
>>
>>83921962
He should have stayed redheaded but even Morrison redeemed him from the crazy in the end.
>>
>>83925139
Most of that is true though
>>
>>83918640
>>83922039
This, and that.
>>
>>83922154
>no team
>no inferiority complex
>confidence
>no emo bullshit about killing
>unapologetic about killing
>ruthless
So in other word a remove all the interesting shit and leav a poor man's publisher.
>>
>>83925193
He's generally pretty popular outside of comics. So it always impresses me that DC just have no fucking clue what to do with him.
In the 2011 reboot coming of the popularity of the UtRH movie all they had to do was keep him as an anti-hero and give him a competent writer and they'd have been set, that their still running with Lobdell, and the zany Outlaws v2 is amazing.
>>
File: batwut.jpg (133 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
batwut.jpg
133 KB, 1200x800
>>83919525
>Yellow smiley face
>Blood
>>
>>83927313
Holy shit I wonder if that was intentional
>>
>>83927313
Hypercrisis
>>
>>83926840
The only good Jason is the Winick Jason. Fuck you and your like of current Jason.
>>
>>83917944
It's amazing how despite dc not doing a good job with him, he still manged to be very popular and has so many fans.

I honestly don't understand what's dc problem with him tho. Why they still refuse to give him a solo book with good creative team.
>>
>>83928387
You actually have a point..

The fact that he became popular without DC giving him the push say a lot about him as a character.
>>
>>83926957
>He's generally pretty popular outside of comics.
Nope.
>>
>>83929371
He actually is tho. Casuals really love him.
>>
He should just be the Punisher.

Is that so hard?
>>
>>83929371
Since the only reason Outlaws ever existed was because his movie did really well, and he's nearly tied with Dick for being the best known Robin due to Arkham Knight, I'm not sure why you disagree. In comics I agree he's currently fucked.
>>
>>83929871
Outlaws existed because DC got so many requests for Jason to have a series as antihero. Didio even said it was the most requests they got for a series ever (he said that in the UtRH commentary which means it was before the exploding popularity of the movie).

Casuals love him, but he also has so many comic reader fans.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.