[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, she's playing a bad guy in Luke Cage. Could that mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Alfre-Woodard-Civil-War.jpg (139 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Alfre-Woodard-Civil-War.jpg
139 KB, 1200x630
So, she's playing a bad guy in Luke Cage. Could that mean she was lying about having a dead son and was just trying to stir up shit like Zemo?
>>
>>83917562
OR
Now get this
Or, they don't care and hired the same actor for 2 different roles because they think no one will care
Star-Lords mom was a dancer in Star spangled man and the Asian Howling Commando just got cast in Spider-man as an unknown role
>>
>>83918442
Pretty much this. You see the same thing in Law and Order all the time. ADAs being villains in early episodes and shit. No one cares.
>>
>>83917562
The dead son thing is probably legit. Might make mention of it in Luke Cage/have a thing referencing her son currently being in Sokovia(I heard Luke Cage takes place before Jessica Jones). Which means Tony got sad over a terrible woman's son dying.
>>
>>83918552

A dead kid is still tragic
>>
>>83918490
that's should be unacceptable when it's a movie series. that's just stupid.

promise you we wil se youtube videos about star lord being younger then peter parker using that actor as a excuse.
>>
Blame the disconnect between Marvel Studios and Marvel Television.

It's all connected my ass. The heads of each can't fucking stand each other.
>>
>>83918552

A villain is not necessarily a bad person. She may just have goals that run counter to Luke's.
>>
>>83918562
I know, but I feel like it lessens the scene somewhat. In the context of her being a villain I don't feel so bad for her.
>>
>>83918670
You were never supposed to feel bad for her. It's the wasted potential of a good person dying that was the focus. If she's evil it doesn't make the kid evil.
>>
>>83918637
Yah. Maybe she will head the Sokovia accord in New York, directly targeting Luke Cage and company, and the two haves to fight. Or something. I don't know.
>>
>>83917562
My guess is she's just there to complain about a successful black man like Luke choosing a white woman.
>>
>>83917562
She's playing two different characters...
>>
B-b-buh muh universe
B-b-buh muh agents of shield
>>
>>83918615
>>83919696
>muh memes
>>
>>83918615
I wish they would actually talk to each other or just confirm they don't coexist. Right now I'm leaning toward the Netflix shows coexisting, but the network ones not.
>>
>>83918598
You see YouTube videos about everything, and tons of it is stupid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.