[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Arrow season 5 predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
File: Marc+Felicity'sGrandma.jpg (39 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
Marc+Felicity'sGrandma.jpg
39 KB, 600x429
ITT: Arrow season 5 predictions
>>
>Showrunners promise a change in tone
>Fans have hope
>It only gets worse
>>
>>83916637
Ollie dies and Felicity becomes Green Arrow
>>
you know what? It won't happen but how about good ol' fashion 70s style leftie Ollie. Just preachy power to the people, down with the man, the same Green Arrow that drove Hal nuts during his road trip across America
>>
File: WildDog.jpg (52 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
WildDog.jpg
52 KB, 630x420
>we just got news that some random Hispanic actor is going to play a vigilante character with "wild" in the first part of the name
I predict he'll have little screen time, hardly ever wear a costume, and ultimately disappear for no reason after leaving it vague if he dies or not.
>>
>>83916637
Ollie fucks around for twenty episodes while Felicity is emotionally abusive. They kill and/or completely change the new characters, while Ollie lectures them on not killing and the power of love.
>>
>>83916637
>guggy and the devil
Figures.
>>
File: specialgueststar.jpg (17 KB, 539x476) Image search: [Google]
specialgueststar.jpg
17 KB, 539x476
>>83916939
WE NEED TO SAVE THEA'S SOUL!!!!!!
>>
Honestly, I'm really surprised their sticking with the shitty "Ollie is mayor" storyline. I mean it's literally shit.
>>
>>83917015
would you rather he protect a star-shaped patch of woodland?
>>
>>83916986
>Merlyn being a cunt for 23 episodes and still surviving
>>
>>83917015
It's the closest thing we have to the books anon. Maybe he'll turn into the preachy above it all philanthropic power-to-the-people that we all know and love
>>
>>83917325
Fucking kek, implying these casuals have any idea what you're talking about
>>
I predict that I will not watch it.
>>
>>83917566
>>83917325
Cry For Justice was shit. But Felicity and Mayor Oliver is shittier.
>>
>>83916637
Cancellation
>>
>>83916986
>killing everybody and not caring for the first season (including security guards who probably don't even know they work for a bad guy)
>constantly berating people for wanting to kill mass murderers
>still lets Diggle shoot people and doesn't care
>>
File: ar415a_0101r.jpg (135 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
ar415a_0101r.jpg
135 KB, 533x800
>>83916986
"Don't tell your son, your his father. Even though he didn't know and still got into serious danger. He'll be better off without you. I grew up in Detroit without a father and know a lot of people who did and they turned out just fine. Okay, maybe a couple are dead from gang shootings and heroin overdoses, but that's not a big deal. Kids don't need fathers!"
>>
>>83917711
Happy Father's Day everybody!
>>
>>83917711

Yeah that really pissed me off. Pushing the single-mother-destroyer-of-worlds-agenda.
>>
>>83919225

>Pushing the single-mother-destroyer-of-worlds-agenda.

As opposed to what?
>>
>>83916659
>That first episode where it looked like the writers had learned their lesson.

So incredibly evil.
>>
>>83916637
Even more reason to vote for Trump
>>
>>83919291

Promoting being a father and a hero.
>>
>>83916637
Felicity will kill even more innocent people and no one will bring it up or hold her responsible
>>
>>83919556
Because God forbid Oliver does something smart. The thing that pissed me off the most I think is that he listened to her (a woman he barely knows) over Diggle, who told him to be a father.
>>
File: malcom merlyn does it again.gif (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
malcom merlyn does it again.gif
3 MB, 720x404
>>83916637
>ITT: Arrow season 5 predictions

Felicity gives Oliver the "nutted but she still suckin"

Felicity's mom, Felicity's dad

Diggle dies in Afghanistan
>>
>>83921295

Yeah the entire thing seemed anti-masculine to me. Like that idea/advice runs contrary to what we could call "common sense" in the real world too. If you have a kid you take care of it if you know who they are. Don't let a kid go without a father, that's cruel!

But they rationalize it with drama. I don't want to believe the idea was written by a man either, it seems like female thinking to me.
>>
>>83921392
Well OP's pic shows that the writers are insanely liberal. I mean I just checked and each one is tweeting about banning guns and how terrible the second amendment is and how it's so terrible that people don't want gays to donate blood. The woman behind Supergirl is the worst. No wonder the show is so shit. I know Kreisberg is a liberal, but he's the only one I don't think is flapping his yap about this shit and I respect him for it.
>>
>>83922786
Liberal?! On a Green Arrow show?!
>>
>>83922864
Oh shut up.
>>
Arrow needs to clean house writers.
>>
Are you ready?

>My name is Felicity Smoak. After 5 years in a hellish office, I have returned to the Bunker with only one goal: to save my city. But to do so, I cannot be the hacker I once was. To honor my dead friend's memory, I must become someone else. I must become something else. I must become... The Canary.
>>
Next season's gonna be interesting.
>>
>>83924132
>Are you ready?
Of course, my Queen!
>>
jeb bush makes guac in his bowl
hillary clinton has no soul
america is having an election
ivanka gives her dad an erection
>>
>>83917711
She was right though the kid was until Oliver showed up in his life which lead him to kidnapped by the big bad. I don't blame the mother either Star city is shit and people in Olivers life end up dead a lot.Plus I think Oliver would be a shitty father
>>
>>83921392
Being a man means doing something you don't like for the people you love and if Oliver wants to be a part of his son's life he should stop being a vigilante or fuck off for the safety of his son.
>>
>>83925331
who are bottom middle, and 2 inbetween Patty and Eddie?
>>
>Felicity's spine chip gives her superpowers
>also they add to the plot thread from last season and give Felicity magic
>she takes Black Canary's scream necklace and upgrades it
>also she picks up a bow
>the title screen arrows for the season are her arrows
>her new superhero name is Arrow, and Green Arrow is her sidekick
>Mr. Terrific is back, but now he's in the Overwatch chair as Felicity's assistant
>Sarah, Thea, Cupid, Artemis, and a time-traveling Laurel have a girls' night where all they talk about is how great Oliver and Felicity are together
>Felicity's mom and Felicity's dad and Felicity's stepdad are the only background characters of any significance
>the villain is another of Felicity's ex-boyfriends
>his last words before dying are "you and Ollie are so great together"
>>
File: arrow.jpg (423 KB, 2105x1517) Image search: [Google]
arrow.jpg
423 KB, 2105x1517
>>83916637
>>
File: absolutely grantgusting.jpg (22 KB, 277x384) Image search: [Google]
absolutely grantgusting.jpg
22 KB, 277x384
>>83916637

>Clinton

>DROPPED.

Oh wait I don't watch the Felishitty show.
>>
It's funny how these shows trying to be all PC, but still none of those have good Russian character.
>>
>>83928917
I liked KGBeast in season 2 and thought he was as charismatic as Slade.

Season 5 will ruin him. I just fucking know that. We can't have nice things ever.
>>
>>83929137
Yeah. But it still was a racial stereotype. And that episode of LoT in russia was pretty racist.
>>
>>83916637
Season 5? I think you mean Season 3 of Arrow's spin off, "Felicity and Friends"
>>
>>83925331

Rick Cosnett can ravage me with that tongue desu
>>
>>83929345
Oh well, in that case I agree.
I still love me some клюквa, though.
>>
Reminder that the writers forgot about Solomon Grundy
>>
>>83929615
Remember when Thea's immunity to Darhk's death touch went absolutely nowhere, even though it was felt like it would play a crucial role in his downfall?
Arrow writers can't remember shit they write in the current season, do you honestly expect them to remember something from previous seasons?
>>
>>83929414
Daredevil had some good клюквa. And arrow has only пpoчнocть.
>>
>>83929744
That reminds me, I need to finally finish the second season of Daredevil.

That said, the gulag episode or Arrow was pure comedy gold.
>YOU ARE SUKA NOW
>чepнoкoжий not welcome here
>everything about Amell trying (and failing) to speak Russian
>we have no word for "optimist" in Russian
It's the best Arrow episode in my opinion for the sheer entertainment value.
>>
>>83929702
Grundy is one of, at least top 10, biggest fuckups in my book.
>>83929927
You really should, at least for FRANK. Whats astounding is that ARROW writers have the balls to say their program is better and has superior fight choreography
>>
>>83926063
>who are bottom middle, and 2 inbetween Patty and Eddie?
Some happy fans, I guess.
>>
>>83930372
>Whats astounding is that ARROW writers have the balls to say their program is better and has superior fight choreography
When did the said that?
>>
>>83929927
I might need to rewatch that episode. I can barely remember what it was about. The only thing i can remeber is Oliver fucking Summer Glau.
>>
>>83925380
Dark found him completely independently though. Would've happened either way.
>>
>>83930966
Would've been less likely to happen if Oliver wasn't a thick cunt and killed Merlyn.
>>
I can't decide who's more frustrating: Merlyn or Felicity
>>
>>83916637
They smile like serial killers.
>>
>>83931705
Felicity. Definitely Felicity.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.