[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game /co/. Take the main character of the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 34
File: 941249-lex_luthor_tv_1_.jpg (6 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
941249-lex_luthor_tv_1_.jpg
6 KB, 250x188
Let's play a game /co/. Take the main character of the last comic you read. Now place them in the universe of the last game you played. They have to complete whatever goal of the game is while the villain of the last cartoon you watched is hunting them. How well do they do?
>>
>Character
Batman
>Game
Dead Rising 2
>Villain
Tom from Tom and Jerry.

Tom probably doesn't even get to Batman and gets fucked by the zombies. Batman stays clear of all the zombies since he can't kill them and it would be unwise to rape them . He takes down all the psychopaths due to his superior martial arts training/his experience with psychopaths. He captures TK and uncovers the truth right at the part where you follow him onto the train, cutting the game's length in half.
>>
>>83911258

>Superman
>The Witcher 3.

Yeah. The Wild Hunt is fucked. Ciri will probably end the same as she did in my game (leading the Nilfgardian Empire).
>>
Some Korean guy who can't control his massive boners is now stuck in the world of Paper Mario and has to fight the writers of Teen Titans Go.

Uh.
>>
>>83911584
Does said Korean guy know martial arts?
>>
>>83911520

Oh shit. The last villain was Yellow Diamond. I mean, does SU even has a villain ?
>>
>>83911619
Supes would probably still come out on top.
>>
>>83911476
Batman doesnt give a fuck about killing the undead.

He was fighting vampires and zombies when his career started
>>
>>83911610
No. He just has a big dick.
>>
>>83911859
Then he's probably getting paper cuts.
>>
>>83911258
>Character
The Flash
>Game
Knights of the Old Republic 2
>Villain
The villains from Batman TAS.

I think Wally takes this pretty handily.
>>
>Zatanna
>Terraria
She basically just has a save editor like everyone else while Yellow Diamond(I guess?, SU is a bit weird with villains) hunts her down.
>>
File: 1464332216714.jpg (34 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
1464332216714.jpg
34 KB, 489x488
>The Flash

>XCOM

>Mom from Futurama

Barry has to fend off an alien invasion while a crazed old lady sends zany robots and missiles after him.

This is Silver Age Barry, so literally just another day in the life of the Flash, minus a gorilla or two.
>>
>>83911843
Still think he'd avoid them when possible. After all, he'd working against the clock and they'd be bombing the place soon. Unlike Chuck who has to worry about getting medication for his daughter and making crazy weapons, Bruce's only objects would be to get the remaining survivors to safety and to capture TK for his crimes.
>>
File: 1466207711008.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466207711008.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>83911476
>Tom
>villain
>>
>>83912019
>>83911476
Yeah, if anything probably the dog is the villain.

Or that other dickass cat.
>>
>>83912019
>>83912085
Whoever Tom's current owner is is often the villain. He wouldn't even give a shit about catching Jerry if not for the threat of being thrown out.
>>
File: val_card_cap_text.jpg (59 KB, 638x481) Image search: [Google]
val_card_cap_text.jpg
59 KB, 638x481
>Jessica Jones
>Skyrim
>the crazy chick from Mike Tyson Mysteries that cuts mens dicks off and bakes them into pies

>mfw
>>
File: THE PASSWORD.png (133 KB, 808x637) Image search: [Google]
THE PASSWORD.png
133 KB, 808x637
>>83911258
>HellBoy
>Bloodborne
>Dio from Phantom Blood
To be honest, not a hell of a lot changes
>>
anyone else read op in luthor's voice?
>>
Agent Venom from Battleworld: Spider-Island

In Fallout 4

Hunted by Roger from American Dad

Flash does pretty good in the wastelands, the only thing that fucks with him are the plasma and energy weapons. It just so happens though that Roger has managed to take over the Railroad, The BoS and the fucking Institute. Flash will need the help from all of the Commonwealth to take down the mighty Zetan.
>>
File: 1407726619253.jpg (27 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
1407726619253.jpg
27 KB, 400x397
>>83911258
Alright, I'll play.

>Amanda Waller of Suicide Squad
>on Tallon IV of Metroid Prime
>being pursued by the Mooninites of Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Yeah, I think she can handle it.

This is a stupid game.
>>
>>83911476
>>83912019
>>83912131
>"I know you didn't just let Joker go back to Arkham!" Proceeds to whack Batman with a broom.
>>
>>83912263
But what if Roger calls Stellio?
>>
File: 1806988-shakara_cover_mm.jpg (223 KB, 1181x1426) Image search: [Google]
1806988-shakara_cover_mm.jpg
223 KB, 1181x1426
>Character
Shakara
>Game
Nier
>Villain
Van Kleiss

Shakara has to survive in a world where magical monsters known as Shades roam the earth while also dealing with Van Kleiss, who somehow incorporates Evo/Shade hybrids.

Don't know if Shakara would get a happy ending though.
>>
>>83911258
>Character
Green Lantern
Hal is best lantern, fight me faggots
>Game
tf2
>Villain
Blue Meanies

I guess he does pretty good
>>
>>83911258

>Midnigther.
>Alien Isolation.
>Dominator.

Sounds like one of those edgy "parodies" of kids cartoons going violent and full of gore.
>>
>>83912404
I don't think Roger knows Stellio, and either way, Stellio wasn't the villain in that episode, but roger usually is, and he's the kind of crazy bastard that would be running all the factions in the Commonwealth.
>>
>>83912486
Roger does know Stelio, he called him in a later episode to beat up Steve.
>>
File: uhhh.png (202 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.png
202 KB, 500x338
>Character
Does manga count? Bleach, then. Because before that was /y/ content for Superman and Batman.
>Game
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
>Cartoon
Flashpoint Paradox

I don't even know what's going on here. I don't know how Batman and Superman would do in the middle of a bloody continent-wide war if they could just go and topple the mad king themselves. Is Zoom "the" villain? He could probably handle a 30-person army who have classical fantasy armaments on his own. There would be some huge power differentials in this, dragons and magic aside.
>>
Your Game is Broken...

Character
Batman
Game
Arkham Knight
Cartooon
BTAS
>>
>>83911258
>Comic Character
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (from his current arc in Sonic Universe)
>Game Plot
Fallout: New Vegas
>Cartoon Villain
The Mayor (Tom Goes to the Mayor)

Without Sonic the Hedgehog around to stop him, Eggman easily steals New Vegas and the Securitron army from Mr. House and utterly stomps Caesar's Legion. Forcing the remnants of the Legion to swear fealty to him as his new Egg Army (with Lucius, Lanius, Vulpes, et al. becoming Egg Bosses), Robotnik turns his attention to the NCR.

However, in the midst of it all, the Mayor finds Yes Man and uses him to overthrow Eggman. Robotnik goes insane not long after, and the Mayor decides to keep him around for entertainment as he turns New Eggas into New Jefferton (with all the misery that entails).
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 341x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 341x369
>character
Does Soldier from the tf2 comic count?

>game
Etrian Odyssey 2 untold

>villain
The Galra empire from voltron: legendary defenders.

So Soldier has to map the Labyrinth, guide a princess while being chased by aliens. All while getting special anime powers.
>>
>>83912658
Sooooo

>Arkham Knight.....with Phantasm.
>>
>>83912523
Well shit, Stellio won't be appearing in this match up, but his music does play over the radio, if anything could survive the nectar fallout, it's Stellio
>>
>>83911258
>the squid sisters from some fan splatoon comic
>Kirby super star ultra(the arena to be specific since Superstar is technically 8 games in 1)
>Lori and or Lana from loud house
Sister on sister showdown?
>>
>>83911258
>Character
Cliff Steele
>game
fallout new vegas
>villain
darkseid (from that darkseid episode of B:tbatb)

So after the courier was shot by darkseid he got a robot body and is now seeking revenge.
>>
>>83911258
Swamp Thing taking over After the End CKII whilst being hunted by Megatron from Beast Wars.
>>
>Casey Jones and April O'neil have to use robots to protect Dreamland from the evil empire from Voltron
Thats pretty cool, their robots will probably combine to make a giant turtle. Not sure if they'd win though.
>>
>>83911258
>Character
Punisher
>Game
Left 4 Dead 2
>Villain
Bill Cipher

Bill somehow creates a zombie outbreak for shits and giggles in New York. Assuming it doesn't end like Marvel Zombies, Frank is a one man army and wipes out most of the infected in New York city
>>
>>83913224
The only reason why Frank got fucked in Marvel Zombies is because Ash bailed on him. He probably could have taken care of the zombies right then and there.
>>
>>83913314
Well, that and the vast majority of the zombies in MZ were superhuman. With L4D, all of the zombies were made from normal humans and only a few of them gained additional powers post-infection, so Frank stands a much better chance against that series' infected.
>>
>>83911258
Malcolm Reynolds is stuck on Mars while the shit from Doom is going down, so he's trying to get home. Doom isn't very much like the Old West and Vandal Savage is hunting him, so, I digress, shit doesn't look good.
>>
>>83912242
Not until I read your post
>>
>>83914640
I feel I should point out that isn't how you use digress.
>>
>>83911258

>Character
Batman

>Game
The Witcher 3

>Villain
Darth Vader from SW: Rebels

Bruce just fucks off and hides until Vaders life support system runs out of juice. He then teams up with Geralt to murder the fuck out of monsters and double team sorceresses.
>>
>comic- tintin and snowy
>game- earthbound
>cartoon- samurai jack (aku)
I don't even know, whatever it was I would read/play/watch it.
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (33 KB, 320x221) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
33 KB, 320x221
>>83911258
That sensitive fuck from 'blankets' (roommate got a copy and it'd been awhile since I read it -- it hasn't aged well) would be running around inside Cave Story.

Let's just say the plot wouldn't advance very far.
>>
>>83914812
>until Vaders life support system runs out of juice.
When was this ever a thing?
>>
>>83914854
fuck, forgot to include last cartoon
>Fleischertoons superman vs 1930s robots
>>
>>83914740
my bad; been a while since I've taken an English class
>>
>>83914877

I expect it runs off electricity, plus he always needs repairs and shit. Stuck on a world without modern technology I reckon it would eventually clap out.
>>
File: supergirl.gif (2 MB, 524x227) Image search: [Google]
supergirl.gif
2 MB, 524x227
>Supergirl
>Fallout 4
>Drule Empire

She absolutely fucks up everything and everyone in her way on her search for her son. Knowing Kara and her hatred for clones/abominations, she wrecks the Institute, too.

I should've made my female character blonde
>>
>>83912019
>>83912085
>>83912131
> disease carrying vermin threating to steal and eat food he didn't pay for
>not the villan
>>
>>83914887
Assuming 'blankets' is yet another moody monochrome indie comic about a twenty something who has feelings about stuff, the robots would probably win by themselves.

Wait, would the robots be the villains or the mad scientist guy with the death ray Superman punches through?

>>83914918
It's all good; a digression is when you veer off-topic for a moment, for example I was jacking off to pictures of those robot arms that build cars and I really hurt my dick. But I digress.
>>
>>83914935
Anon, he works at a battlestation that can violently explode planets using the power of a tiny crystal.

I doubt battery life is much of an issue in the Star Wars universe.
>>
>>83914877
He can last a while with spare power cells, but it does run out of power - he usually recharges it in his meditation chamber. His limbs would stop working before the life support.

The main issue would be him running out of the medicines required to keep him alive.
>>
>>83915013
>Vader's prosthetic limbs and all of the armor's functions were powered by dozens of rechargeable energy cells located throughout the suit that allowed Vader to travel for long stretches without recharging his armor. Even when the energy cells were depleted, he could maintain basic life-support functions through replaceable backup power cells. Typically, however, Vader recharged his suit within a meditation sphere, such as the one located aboard his personal Star Dreadnought, the Executor—although he could access any standard fusion furnace for this purpose.[7]
>>
>character
Batman
>game
Overwatch
>villain
Dan Backslide

I'd say Batman is in trouble
>>
>>83915004
your assumption is correct, but replace 'yet another' with 'one of the original and arguably the worst'.
>>
>>83915013

you're an ignorant nigger for thinking this, this is all explained very explicitly in the backlore
>>
>Johnny Cash
>One Piece:Burning Blood
>The Mooninites
Some kind of fever dream born when Oda went on a week long whiskey and marijuana fueled bender. RIP Johnny Cash, the Mooninites won't even have to do anything. The Marines have this under control
>>
File: Spawn_Angela_10.jpg (635 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
Spawn_Angela_10.jpg
635 KB, 1131x1600
>>83911258
Angela is fighting infected mutants in the martian facility of Subterrain, and Dilbert's pointy haired boss is behind it all.

Someone please make this.
>>
>>83914935
he would probably starve to death first, he'd run out of the processed nutrients that are injected into him, he can't eat real food
>>
File: nobody will ever.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nobody will ever.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
>>83915099
oh fuck i would watch this.

dan backslide is just vaudeville joker anyway
>>
>Jessica Cruz
>Fire-emblem conquest
>gumball

I....

she's in Nohr and has to work for an evil king? or is she fighting the king because she has no ties to him or his children?
I guess Simon has to be there or she's fucked
they deal with a bunch of crazy super powered people and have to stop a centuries old war between two states while a blue cat tries to defeat them
>>
>Hellboy
>TF2
>Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

I'd watch/play/read it.
>>
New 52 Lobo
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Flash's villains in the DCAU.
why
>>
File: 1465611301355.png (35 KB, 283x218) Image search: [Google]
1465611301355.png
35 KB, 283x218
>>83911258
>Steven Universe
>Watch Dogs
>Eustace, I guess?
>inb4 2/3 shit taste; I know

Hoo boy
>>
File: 180px-Bow.png (48 KB, 180x161) Image search: [Google]
180px-Bow.png
48 KB, 180x161
>Rorschach has to save Princess Peach and open the Thousand Year Door while being hunted by the guy from the new Voltron.
I have just officially written a sentence that no one in the world has ever written before. Thank you, OP.
>>
>>83914812

Could Bruce beat Geralt one on one?

If Geralt can keep signs and potions, Bruce can keep his tech.
>>
This sounds like fun.

>Take the main character of the last comic you read
Killing Joke, so Batman.
>place them in the universe of the last game you played
Final Fantasy X. I'm only part-way through on my first ever run so I don't know how shit comes out yet. I really don't like this Seymour guy, solely based off his Aeon at the Blitzball tourney. Looks like he forces it to do his bidding, not like Yuna.
>They have to complete whatever goal of the game is
So...save Spira and defeat Sin I guess?
>while the villain of the last cartoon you watched is hunting them
If we count Toonami's anime as cartoons, DBZ, but that has too many villains so let's not.

I guess Ninjago was the last one I watched. So the Djinn pirate guy, whatever his name is. Nanchakakhan?

Well since Batman can, apparently, do anything with preptime and grinding in RPGs is essentially preptime...I guess he'll do fine?
>>
>>83911258
>Reed Richards
>Fallout 4
>Aku
Shit, I'd watch that.
>>
>>83911258
>character
Captain America (Steve)
>game
Nba 2k16 my player mode
>villain
Slade (why can't they call him deathstroke) from teen titans go
While both are gifted athletes neither strike me as hoppers so this could go either way
>>
>>83915482
>Reed pops out into fucked up Boston
>immediately says 'to hell with this' and goes about building a dimension hopper to get home
>Aku shows up
>Reed doesn't want him in 616 NY
>wacky sciencey Dr. Strangesque realm-hopping hijinks ensue
>Reed at some point manages to reverse engineer Aku magic
>>
>spiderman
>marvel future fight
>zakron
Spidy will just use his mech
>>
>>83915509
Slade is a cooler name though, Deathstroke sounds like it was made up by a dude who collects katanas and dragon tshirts.
>>
>Character
Gully and Garrison from Battle Chasers I guess. The story focused mainly on them
>Game
Megaman X
>Villain
Cobra Commander

Oh this should be funny as hell. Cobra constantly chasing them while they get their shit kicked around by super robots. I'd say the do fairly well but Cobra focuses on taking Sigma's power for himself
>>
>frank

>sunset overdrive

All things considered, I think Frank would do pretty ok.
>>
>>83911258
>shitty PPG reboot
>Deus Ex

Considering how nerfed they are in the reboot, they don't stand a chance against Majestic 12.

Original PPG, on the other hand, would either wreck their shit or have the villains try to steal VersaLife's tech. And then I guess they'd find a way to put The Mayor in charge of UNATCO?
>>
>>83911258
>Hellboy
>TheKlub17
>Phineas&Ferb
So...
Hellboy is trying to bring a girl to orgasm while being hunted by Doofenshmirtz?

Should be an easy win as long as he doesn't get caught in the double-dutch machine.

Unless you don't count TK17, in which case Hellboy is trying to defeat Axis Zeon from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. Which...should be an easy win if Doofenshmirtz is working for Zeon.
>>
>>83915757
Anon why were you watching that garbage?
>>
> Jack Knight
> Overwatch
> every Nick TMNT villain for funsies
The other Overwatch members would have Jack's back and everything would be aces in the end. Jack feels like he lives up to Ted's legacy as Starman.
>>
>>83915757
Shit, misread the OP.

>Archie Mega Man
>Deus Ex
>shitty PPG reboot

The villains are inconsequential except maybe Him, who would actually be kind of a cool villain in this setting.

>Mega Man can easily fill in for JC Denton because he's a robot
>somehow pulls off a pacifist run because he has enough trouble killing robots
>Him cuts a deal with Bob Page, takes over the internet via Area 51 and genuinely fucks shit up
>Mojo tries to steal tech from VersaLife but gets his shit rekt by commandos

Screw the nuPPG, I actually want to see a Mega Man-Deus Ex crossover now.
>>
>>83915912
I hatewatch it so I can shitpost on /co/ about it, also still waiting for the Gator episode.
>>
>>83915314
Watch Dogs is fucking fine tho, fite me.
>>
>>83915961
>I hatewatch it so I can shitpost on /co/
This needs to be the official banner for /co/. And /v/.
>>
File: 1457915696466.jpg (33 KB, 375x363) Image search: [Google]
1457915696466.jpg
33 KB, 375x363
>Thor in overwatch world must push a cart
>While being chased by Tom

This seems like a mismatch
>>
>>83911258
>Scrooge McDuck
>Forged Alliance
>Lex Luthor
Idek
>>
>>83915335
I could imagine Rorschach getting all pissed at how colorful the world is. Threatening to shoot Luigi.
>>
>>83915509
Censorship. /Death/stroke.
>>
>>83916168
I guess it would be a battle of resources to build the biggest army, so it all comes down to who's the richest.
>>
>>83915188
Why are her areola egg shaped?
>>
>>83911258
> Character
Sam Alexander
> Game
Europa Universalis 4
> Villian
Clayface from The Batman

How does this work.
>>
>>83915126
Guess what isn't canon anymore.
>>
>>83915303
The real question is why were you reading Nubo?
>>
>>83916393
Scrooge doesn't really spending money though, he'd just ecowhore as Cybran and expend any gain trying to shield all his mass storage. I don't know what Lex would do but it would be fucking stupid whatever it was.
>>
>>83915099
A PAYLOAD. I'LL STEAL IT.
>>
>>83916550
>Shield all his Mass Storage
Lex would rush a chicken in the first ten min then monologue about it in chat until it isn't relevent anymore.
>>
>>83911258
Hellboy in Hearts of Iron 4.

It writes itself!
>>
>Old Wolverine
>Doom (2016)
>Talon from Batman vs. Robin
Idk, I feel like Wolverine would have a tough time against some of the demons, not saying he would lose though, he would annihilate Talon though
>>
File: ravensburg.jpg (102 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
ravensburg.jpg
102 KB, 800x450
>Superman

>Battlefleet Gothic Armada

>Lord Dominator

Superman beats the shit out of Abaddon and his merry band of faggots and saves the Imperium.
Dominator gets bogged down by all the Orks, Chaos, Eldar, and rouge Imperial vessels shooting at her.
>>
File: Ni3AWru_.png (292 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Ni3AWru_.png
292 KB, 512x512
>>83911258
Okay so Sonic the Hedgehog has to defeat the Wild Hunt while being hunted by Firelord Ozai. I think Sonic would add an eerie amount of levity to the very dour world of the Witcher.
>>
>>83911258
>Character
Black Terror
>Game
Mount & Blade
>Villain
Catwoman
>???
Profit
>>
>Booster Gold
>Bravely Default
Oh dear. This, uh... this won't end well for anyone, will it?
>>
>character
Conan the Cimmerian (Savage Sword is GOAT)
>game
fire emblem fates conquest
>villain
...does Mallory Archer count?
Conan cuts a swath through Weebland. Many Kannas born.
>>
>>83911258
>Character
Red Son Superman
>Game
[/spoiler]Pokemon Omega Ruby
>Villain
Yellow Diamond (?) from Steven Universe (does this show even have a 'villain'?)

He mindrapes everyone into obedient robots. Without Luthor to oppose him, Supes is unstoppable. Neither him nor Yellow Diamond choose to use Pokemon. Instead of riding Rayquaza in the post-game, he just punches the meteor himself.

This scenario is dicks.
>>
>Marvel Adventures version of Spider-Man
>SWAT 4
>Krang from TMNT

Sounds like a typical day for Spider-Man.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 306x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 306x345
>>83911258
>character
Joeseph Joestar
>game
Skyrim
>villain
darth Vader
You know, this is a tough one. It would certainly be fun to watch, no matter what.
"Alduin! Next you're gonna say-'Your fate is to become my next meal in sovngarde!'-aren't you?"
"Your fate is to become my next meal in sovngarde!.../!!!/"
>>
>>83912201
>look out, that zombie is filled with snakes!
>snakes?!
>(bite bite)
>>
>>83911258
>last comic I read
Titans Rebirth so that'd make the character Wally West I suppose
>Game
Crusader Kings 2
>villain
Rubies from Steven Universe

So Wally West needs to keep his bloodline going and rise to power in the Byzantine Empire while a bunch lesbian gems try to kill him/his kin.

Considering how incompetent Rubies are they aren't a problem to Flash. BUt since the game goes on for about 1200 years I'm not sure if Flash will be able to live.
>>
Hellboy
Broforce
Who is the villian of Bob's Burgers? Mr. Fishodor?
>>
>>83911258
>Rat Queens
>Stick of Truth
>The Simpsons
Huh. The Rat Queens have to get the Stick of Truth now, while being thwarted by who? Sideshow Bob? Mr. Burns? Scorpio? Who is the villain in The Simpsons?
>>
>>83911258
So Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad comics (if you can consider her the main character) adventures through the universe of Skyward Sword to stop the vague ancient evil, all while evading/meddling with Lord Dominator's continuous attempts to hunt her down.

Sounds like a fun time.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 850x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 850x806
>>83911258
>Six Pack from Section 8
>Skyrim
>Dominator from Wander over Yonder
O I'm laughin'
>>
>>83911258
>Superman
>Overwatch
>Justice League

I don't think Superman escorting a payload would make for an interesting episode
>>
>>83911258
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur in Marvel Superheroes vs Street Fighter, villain...I would say Roger from American Dad is a villain.
>>
>>83921272
>Escorting.

He'd probably just pick it up and carry it.
>>
>Darth Vader
>Civ 5
>Fire lord Ozai

So your average mod game I guess.
>>
>>83921352
But does Vader know anything about civic governance?
>>
>>83921309
Someone is watching Adult Swim right now
>>
>spider Jerusalem
>half life 2
>kanker sisters from ed edd n Eddy
Strangely enough, this doesn't change the plots of any of the three
>>
>the punisher
>New Vegas
>Armin Zola

Nothing much changes I guess
>>
>>83920965
>W-why am I attracted to this lizard? THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY 「STAND」.

>The power of 「LUSTY ARGONIAN MAID」
>>
File: 1465576203977-1-1-1-1.jpg (31 KB, 115x166) Image search: [Google]
1465576203977-1-1-1-1.jpg
31 KB, 115x166
>>83912441
>Shakara
My african american relative
>>
>The little orphan from the one-off comic that had Spiderman encounter her only after she went into a coma and was taken into a hospital, and ended with her coma dream being filled with superheroes.
>Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
>Zootopia: Bellwether

A little girl orphan, barely surviving, somehow has to stop Bellwether and her corporation Bellwether Security from starting race-riots using Reflection nanites.

She's gonna need a LOT of luck.
>>
File: but why tho.jpg (7 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
but why tho.jpg
7 KB, 210x240
>>83911258
>Scott pilgrim has to fight a nonsensical war over gravel against lord dominator

I'd buy it
>>
File: 1438034959466.gif (217 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1438034959466.gif
217 KB, 225x225
>>83911258
Hellboy in Monster Hunter being chased by Tesler

I'd watch it

MASSIVE FIST ACTION
>>
>>83911258
>Deathstroke
>enters world of Saints Row IV
>Ludo from Star Vs the Forces of Evil is villain
Ludo is fucked hardcore.
>>
File: Little orphan.png (290 KB, 311x374) Image search: [Google]
Little orphan.png
290 KB, 311x374
>>83922041
Shit, NOW I remember the comic's name.

Leah.
>>
>>83922041
And it all turns out to be a coma that comic hit me right in the feels.
>>
>>83911258
last comic was superman/shazam: first thunder and last videogame was bayoneta and last cartoon was the wonder women and hawkgirl kick felix faust out of hades episode of justice league unlimited

if you consider captain marvel the main character there (which i do) he might be in with a fighting chance against the angels and im sure he could beat faust

if you consider superman the protagonist he will get fucking torn apart by angels before faust even knows whats going on even if supes can find a way into limbo maybe beat off a few minor foes but as soon as big stuff shows up splat
>>
>>83922265
wait shit no scratch that last comic was shazam the new begining
he is slightly more inexpirenced in there so his chances arent quite as high but im still optimistic
>>
Gwenpool plays Morrowind. I'd read it.
>>
>>83911258
Sandman aka Wesley Dodds
Pokemon Blue
Fatal Five

poorly
>>
>>83911258
>Character
Superman
>Game
Killing Floor 2
>Villain
I watched the Simpsons but the episode didn't really have a villain, so I guess Magneto from the old X-men cartoon
>>
Invincible
WH40k DOW2 Last Stand
Zarkon Empire from Voltron.

So is it just additional waves of enemies from Zarkon Empire or maybe Emperor himself?

Invincible is fucked on wave 16 where pc's doppelgangers show up.
>>
>Hellblazer

>Pokemon Omega Ruby

>Rick & Morty

Pokemon Trainer John Constantine has to beat the eight Gyms and the Elite Four of the Hoenn region, meanwhile The Council of Ricks as the evil team is turning the region upside-down in search of the Pokémon universe's Rick & Morty. Can The Hellblazer doing anything to stop them?

What would John's team be?
>>
>>83924938
Houndoom, Sableye, Ghastly, Unown, Gardevoir and Arceus.
>>
>>83911258
>character
Wonder Woman
>game
Overwatch
>villain
Slade

She fits in the universe well enough. Her style could be some combination of Reinhardt and Roadhog. She can protect herself with the shield, mainly melee, and she can pull herself to others with the lasso (maybe a long impaling animation from up close and if she isn't interrupted it is an instant kill?). Slade is pretty much an evil Genji / omnic overlord or something.
>>
>Comic
Elisa Maza and Goliath from Gargoyles comic. The share the MC position a lot so I decided on both of them.
>Game
FarCry 4
>Cartoon
Season One of Avatar the Last Air Bender. So that would make Zuko the bad guy in this scenario.

So basically Goliath and Elisa have to save a chuck of Nepal from a psychotic dictator all while being hunted by the honor prince himself. I think that Zuko would not be able to shatter Goliath in his stone sleep because of his morality and honor and such. However I don't imagine Elisa putting up much of a fight for him either. Zuko would probably see Goliath gliding with Elisa and be like "An airbending monster?!?" And thus start chasing him. And the mountainous area that is Kyrat would be prefect for Goliath since he glides with his wings. Pagan Min would also be very curious about them too, probably give Elisa a cellphone so he can fuck with her. This also works for Elisa since we fps logic now, and she's already a very great shot. And she'd get along swimmingly with Ajay and lets be real here, Pagan would totally gain some sort of creppy obsession with Goliath

I think they could pull it off, concidering Zuko would go good guy half way through. Zuko and Goliath fighting together, with assistance from Elisa and Ajay would pretty much be an unstoppable force. And perhaps Goliaths fatherly personality would help sooth Zukos daddy issues.
>>
>Character
Dazzler
>Game
BattleBlock Theater
>Cartoon
GL:TAS, the second half, so Anti-Monitor.

So, Alison's pretty fucked, I suppose.
>>
Andre the Giant
Dragon Ball XenoVerse
The Galra Empire

So Andre the Giant as an Akira Toriyama character, travelling through time and beating the crap out of people to fix time while an alien empire sends cyborg monsters after him.
>>
File: reverse flash rebirth.jpg (143 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
reverse flash rebirth.jpg
143 KB, 832x1280
>>83911258
>Character
Zoom (Eobard Thawne)
>Game
Crusader Kings 2
>Villain
Shredder's dynasty is mucking around in Japan, and preparing to invade Europe?

Funny thing is, I actually thought of making an AAR about Zoom ending up trapped in 11th century, then using that device from the CW Flash to steal the bodies of his children at each death, all the while trying to shape the world in a way that a Barry Allen will be born in America in the future, while also fighting with his own desire to build a massive Thawne Empire.
>>
>Scott Lang leveling up in Azeroth while being hunted by the Burning Legion.
I'd read that.
>>
File: image.png (425 KB, 549x537) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425 KB, 549x537
Superman

Overwatch universe

Dr. Robotnik from sonic adventures
How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>83919675
You're implying that supes would not be corrupted by Chaos.
>>
>>83926625
>Supes
>corruptible
>>
>>83926625
>>83926704

Ok I'm genuinely curious, can Supes be corrupted by chaos?
>>
>>83911258
>Martian Manunter
>World of Warcraft
>Has to clear HFC and defeat the Legion then whatever the bad guy of the next expansion is

Yeah I'd say he could do it.
>>
>>83927470
Wait never mind I misread that, he has to defeat Darth Maul then.

Yeah he could definitely do that one.
>>
>>83926808
Probably desu, I think Superman is like Hulk where the go to easy threat is "mind control the big guy".

But if he can stave off direct control, I don't think they'd be able to seduce him with Chaos Faust shit. In which case I think he'd get to Terra and basically Kingdom Come/Injustice the place upon seeing how fucked up it is.
>>
Holly the mouse from Endtown, Kirby: Planet Robobot, and nuVoltron.

Hmmmm.

Zarkon invaded dream land and due to Marx bullshit the PTSD Holly from the current flashback arc is hurled through a spacewarp and arrives on the planet at the same time Team Voltron gets there.

With dreamlands positive setting and Alura's influence, Holly overcomes her inner demons and ends up piloting a pink mouse robot and helps Meta Knight and team Voltron liberate the planet, fulfilling nuVoltron's need to reference the lame space mice robot from late in the original show. Dreamland is saved and Holly uses her mouse mech to steal all of Deedeedee's pantry cheese.

That or everybody dies five minutes in.
>>
>>83912665
So I'm assuming that the Courier is dead in this scenario?
>>
>Main Character
Wally West
>Game
League of Legends
>Villain
Father from Kids Next Door

I can see Wally stomping in the League, running circles around OP characters (according to lore) like Sol and Nasus. And, assuming that he teams up with so-called "good guys" like Garen and Jarvan (basically anyone from Demacia) he'd be able to crush Father (what powers does that guy have beyond flames, again?).
>>
>Dick Grayson
>Overwatch
>Yellow Diamond

Dick presses Q to seduce the enemy team, his own team, and the cart. Play of the game is an innuendo about delivering a different kind of payload and suggestive moaning in the dark.

Yellow Diamond is angry somewhere in space.
>>
>Spider-Man
>Shin Megami Tensei IV
>Xavier: Renegade Angel

Dear lord, no.
>>
>>83931217
None, Wally can just run around him and snuff out the flames.
>>
>Comic
Nedroid Picture Diary
>Game
Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
>Last Cartoon
Star vs The Forces of Evil (should be The Loud House, but it has no villain)
So many gags, no one comes in my mind
>>
File: Captain_America.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Captain_America.jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
>>83912658
maybe you should lay off Batman

>Character
Captain America

>Game
Warlords of Draenor

>Villain
Megatron

So Cap has to defeat the Fel Horde who employed a Fel Energon fueled Megatron to serve Gul'Dan and the Legion all while secretly working for them.... Cluster fuck here
>>
Ms. marvel
Banner Saga
Black Goku
>>
>>83911258
> Navis from Wake in warcraft 3 the frozen throne against Gramor from Lolirock.
What's even the goal of the frozen throne? You successively try to stop Illidan from destroying the Lich king through destroying the world, then try to get away from Illidan failure then to become the Lich king...

Even with that sorted out, how Navis do will depend on how much tech she has available. If she has a lot of it, it would be trivial.
Even without tech, she's still pretty good and her magic invisibility is pretty useful, so she may manage anyway if she avoid getting swarmed by armies. I think Illidan see by magic? If so, he may be fucked.

Gramor is pretty much a blood elf magister already, and is quite good at monitoring shit, so he may be an issue since he would already know about Navis for being hunting her.

I putting way too much thought on this...
>>
>>83911258
Astérix must defeat Betty Boop travelling iconic sonic levels from every sonic eras.
>>
>>83916525
I hade to get it over with. I told myself it couldn't be that bad.
It was worse.
>>
I'd say Kyle Green Lantern would fair well in Skyrim against The Kanker Sisters.
>>
>>83911258
Okaaaaaaaaaayyyy, so Scrooge mc Duck has to retrieve the Ankarn Sakophargus for the Ventrue(Vampire Masquerade, Bloodlines), while D-Reaper (Digimon Tamers) tries to stop him by destroying the whole world.

WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>83931044
Yeah, because I don't really see Eggman willingly risking his life on a regular basis just to deliver mail. That would be something that, if he needed to do it at all, he'd just build and program robots to do for him.

Actually, come to think of it, in the scenario I posted, Eggman would actually fit Benny better (if Benny weren't a total chump, anyway) while the Mayor would effectively be a Wild Card Courier.
>>
File: Hustle.gif (1 MB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
Hustle.gif
1 MB, 197x200
>Animal Man
>Killer7
>BoJack Horseman

Would like to see how this would play out
>>
Hero tank Girl. Game battlefield 3 conquest on Gulf of Oman. Baddie Deathstroke. Well well well.ima say deathstroke she has A tank but Slade is A trained warrior & when havev A staff that can blow plains & tanks.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.