[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be your superhero/villain gimmick? A gimmick superpower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: female villain repellent.jpg (24 KB, 558x294) Image search: [Google]
female villain repellent.jpg
24 KB, 558x294
What would be your superhero/villain gimmick? A gimmick superpower is allowed too.
>>
luchador

i ain't even mexican, shit would be so ballin
>>
>>83910919
I throw pearl necklaces at anyone who tries to stop me, so that they break apart and the do-gooders slip and fall on them. For some reason, Batman always cries when I run away from him.
>>
>>83910919
does the inside of that can smell like you OP?
>>
File: barricade_by_know_kname-d5x0atv.png (2 MB, 2000x2160) Image search: [Google]
barricade_by_know_kname-d5x0atv.png
2 MB, 2000x2160
Homosex
>>
>>83910919
>Bat-apologies
>>
File: image.jpg (723 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
723 KB, 1365x1024
>>83910919
I'm suicide man. I rob banks while pointing a gun at my head and if any superhero tries to stop me I blow my brains out while making sure to get a little on their hands for dramatic effect.
>>
>>83911200
What if you face the Punisher?
>>
>>83911025
We've found it, ladies and gentlemen. We've found how to defeat the Batman.
>>
>>83911224
The punisher defeats villains by killing them. The punisher cannot kill Suicide Man. Hence, Suicide Man wins.
>>
Sealguy
I command an army of seals and i can also transform into Seal the singer
>>
>>83910919
Dam-man

I'd have overcharged hydrophobic powers, basically limited water bending but I'd never get wet.
>>
File: 768239807-super_fly_poster_02[1].jpg (889 KB, 2920x2290) Image search: [Google]
768239807-super_fly_poster_02[1].jpg
889 KB, 2920x2290
Blaxploitation Punisher
heres to kicker
im white
>>
Mutation that prevents my DNA from being found outside my own body, be it liquids or other expulsions. I would burgle various establishments for petty value objects and my gimmick would be leaving an upper-decker for the owners to uncover. Which of course would be untraceable due to aforementioned mutation.
>>
I announce my crimes 10 year in advance.
>>
>>83911393
And what about finger prints and security footage?
You know, the things that are generally used far more often in burglary cases.
>>
>>83911393
Your name is Morning-After-Man.
>>
I'd have a power that would make my enemies horrifically obese so they wouldn't be able to move and therefore wouldn't be able to apprehend me.
>>
>>83911418
>Announce theft of art-piece 10 years in advance
>It's stolen from the museum 5 years later and passed around in under-ground auctions.
>In the present day, it is returned with a note saying something akin to "told you I'd steal it. -Futuresight, a hero for tomorrow"

Anywho, my gimmick would be an assortment of tech-rings with various doohickeys. Laser ring, hacker-ring, mint-dispenser ring, explosive-gemstone ring, wedding ring, poison ring, onion ring
All the rings
>>
>>83911667
What if you crossed Clayface, and your power just makes him 10 times bigger and you're being chased through crime alley by a giant clay t-rex?
>>
>>83910919
The power to make people imagine others are trying to start shit with them and become unreasonably angry. I would call myself firestarter and be a general nuisance. Maybe rob shit during the turmoil I dont know.
>>
>>83911283
The Punisher CAN kill Suicide Man. You mean that he can't "defeat" him, since dying is his thing anyway.

I don't think the Punisher will mind being "defeated" as long as you're dead and the bank is unrobbed.
>>
I have the power to turn anyone's outfit in or out of fashion. Should I be a villain or a hero?
>>
>>83910919
He is a regular, but kind of weak looking guy, but his power is summoning and controlling alternative reality versions of himself that are total badasses, even stereotypically so (one is a cyber-ninja chick, another is a demon gunslinger type, etc.). He can also travel to other dimensions at will and bring other with him if he is in direct contact with them.
>>
I am Nap Man
>Wear star striped pajama onesie and domino mask
> Always carries a case of zzzquil in buttflap
> Continues to enter multiple realities upon sleeping
>Therideneverends.jpg
>>
File: 1368556673-cody_rhodes.jpg (63 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
1368556673-cody_rhodes.jpg
63 KB, 550x350
Professional wrestler with the occasional Heel\Face turns.
>>
>>83911224
Would the Punisher go after a guy who's only threatening himself?
>>
>>83910919
Extra lifes. You can kill me, bunr my body to ashes, divide it in 100 parts and mix it with concrete around the world. I will be back as soon as I die like nothing ever happened while you burn my other body.
>>
>>83912963
Well if he's using that threat to rob a bank, he is commiting a crime.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.