[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superheroes are fucking stupid >I have no formal training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: superman.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Superheroes are fucking stupid

>I have no formal training in criminology or how to deal with hostage situations but YOLO what's the worst that could happen?
>constant death - respawn cycles because no one has the balls to actually kill Squirrelman Ultra or whatever dumb shit is currently trendy among normies
>absurd powercreep

fuck capeshit
>>
>>83910465
What were you tryung to achieve with this thread?
>>
k.
>>
>>83912163
To put an end to superheroes once and for all, of course!
>>
I fucking LOVE Squirrelman Ultra.
>>
>>83912163
Man, fuck you. This was on page 10. It could have died just fine.
>>
>>83912224
Great work OP. There are no more superheroes now
>>
>>83912277
;^)
>>
>>83910465
>>I have no formal training in criminology
Batman would like to have a word.
>>
Why are super heroes so fucking gay?

The new movies and TV shows all over the place now are absolutely cringe-worthy. The characters are one-dimensional moralfags and the "lore" changes according to the shitty story of that particular comic that they want to sell - there's always an alternate dimension or some other BS.

I have never understood how people can like them so much, they are absolutely juvenile and lame to me.
>>
>>83910465
Squirrelman Ultra never died in the first place wtf are you going on about?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.