[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could eraserhead beat superman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 16a11838cc6232974e3f43c1b67de667.jpg (334 KB, 1588x1000) Image search: [Google]
16a11838cc6232974e3f43c1b67de667.jpg
334 KB, 1588x1000
I know this isn't really /co/ related, but the topic is kinda /co/ related.
So i've been watching 'my hero academia" and there's this character named eraserhead, who has the superpower to remove superpowers of any superhero or villain just by looking at them.
so i thought "could this guy beat superman or at least remove his powers?" and i thought yeah, but then i realized maybe not. cause superman is an alien and he gets his powers from our sun right? so it's more of a genetic thing.
in 'my hero academia', it also a genetic thing how people get their powers.
So my question is if you read or watch my hero acacemia, could eraserhead remove superman's powers as he currently is as an alien? or does Kal-El/Clark have to be a earthborn human given superman powers for eraserhead to remove supermans power?
>>
>>83909620
What are the rules with this whole "erasing powers thing". Because technically Superman isn't anything special, it's just a normal thing everyone that's part of his species can do.
>>
>>83909620
Superman doesn't have a quirk, so no
>>
If you're going by BnHA rules, then Superman wins because his powers aren't from a quirk.

If you're going by "everyone's powers work lol" then Eraserhead wins because it looks like he has better hand-to-hand combat skills than depowered Supes does.
>>
>>83909620
He would fare better against the x men, quirks are basically mutant powers
>>
>>83909620
He doesn't have the power to erase superpowers, he has the power to erase quirks, if you watch the last 2 episodes you'd know he can't erase sheer strength.

Maybe he'd have some luck with the X-men.
>>
>>83909715
>>83909758
Ok! so this probably would not apply with people from outer space or people who get
there powers from magical forces.
>>83909803
x-men almost sounds like a possibility, although mutates might not be affected.
>>
>>83909920
What about mutates like spider-man and the ninja turtles.
>>
>>83909680
It's based on Quirks, which is basically what they call their arbitrary metagene. However he can't affect Quirks that are their physical bodies. Like you said Supes isn't actually superpowered by his race's standards it's a natural reaction to the environment. So he probably wouldn't affect him.
Though it's sort of muddled when you take it out of BnHA since it's based all around their power system which is all Quirks. There doesn't seem to be any magic or SCIENCE accidents/creations. Well there is ONE so far that I know of and his power doesn't work on him.
>>
He's already erased his hairline
>>
>>83909620
Eraserhead V Almight : dawn of UA
>>
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 201x250
>>83910034
is that you lebron?
>>
>>83909980
>ninja turtles.
There's animal-people in MHA and he only prevents them from using any other abilities they might have, he doesn't turn them into normal humans.
>>
>>83909620
Real question is
Noumu vs Venom
Who wins?
>>
>>83910307
Noumu is pretty much Hulk tier but with ridiculous speed. Venom would have to fight like Spider-man if he had any hopes of winning the fight.
>>
>>83910307
there's really no comparison
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.