[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if he was a hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TheScarecrow-Arkham_Knight.jpg (130 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
TheScarecrow-Arkham_Knight.jpg
130 KB, 960x960
What if Scarecrow was still insane but was willing to clean up Gotham. Would you read it if it was a comic?
>>
How would that work? You commit a crime and he justs gases you?
>>
>>83909530
I assume he catches someone robbing the bank, gasses/injects them with toxin, then the affects of the toxin completely neutralizes the criminal temporarily putting them in a fear trance.
>>
>>83909428
>What if the guy that used fear as his primary weapon was a hero?
>>
>>83910647
>implying Batman is scary
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTS
>>
>>83909530
>GCPD captures someone who says he has planted a bomb somewhere in the city
>No matter how much they try, they can't break them
>Not even Batman can get through, but he knows someone who can go deeper inside a sick mind
Boom, The Cell, but with Scarecrow.
>>
>>83910858
this
>>
>>83909428
This is almost literally the ending of Arkham Knight
>>
>>83910647
batman is only scary cos he's a guy in a dark alleyway that's gonna kick your ass

the whole supernatural angle doesn't work anymore and he doesn't even look like bat/bat creature.
>>
>>83909428
SANDMAN 2: SCARECROW BOOGALOO
>>
>>83909428
Sure, why not
>>
I just want a Yellow Lantern superhero.

Not Sinestro!Scarecrow, just a Yellow Lantern that was a normal good-guy superhero, except he's in the Sinestro corp. Is this too much to ask?
>>
>>83909530
Maybe not that simple. I imagine he'd psychoanalyze big name criminals/super-villains and mind fuck the shit out of them as penance for their sins (keeping in mind; Crane was bullied himself pretty fucking badly. It'd make sense that similar bullies who managed to make it big might trigger him - in the literal PTSD sense of the word - like a hysterically violent, shell shocked vet who cannot receive closure without violent retribution)

Whether or not he'd "scare them straight", traumatize them to the point where they'd be emotionally crippled and too receptive to paranoia/empathy to continue their misdeeds, or die from an incidental heart attack, it probably wouldn't matter. I doubt he'd care about anything much besides their reactions for research data, just as long as his methods are effective and there aren't any outliers like The Joker undermining his efforts.

>>83912445
So, you just want Sinestro?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.