[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20101004-dickcity.gif (303 KB, 550x820) Image search: [Google]
20101004-dickcity.gif
303 KB, 550x820
I don't get it.
>>
KC Green thinks all women responds to all penises the way one woman reacted to his revolting shrunken cock when he was able to pull his fupa out of the way.
The joke is KC Green.
>>
They didn't expect it to be a literal city of dicks.
>>
>>83907672
A city of skyscraper-sized penises made a trio of young girls question life.
>>
>I don't get it.

Is this /co/'s version of "what did he mean by this"?

In any case, it's a simple "expectation versus reality" type situation. The literal interpretation is that they didn't expect a city full of dicks. The real-life comparison would be going out on the town to pick up hot guys and forgetting that the random guys you meet in bars/clubs are ... not ideal.
>>
KC's humor isn't for everyone.
You see 4chan would destroy a perfect surreal joke and turned the punchline into ''lol feminism''.
Sadly, they also claim that this is the better version.
If you don't get it, chances are that you never will, so quit asking.
>>
>>83908610
Green, you fat retard, don't you have a bull to go prep?
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>83908388
>Is this /co/'s version of "what did he mean by this"?
No, we got that shit here too.
>>
>>83907672
>I don't get it.
that's not what your sister said last night :^)
>>
File: 1448581526649.jpg (205 KB, 800x991) Image search: [Google]
1448581526649.jpg
205 KB, 800x991
>Faced with such exquisite architecture, the girls drive home in contemplative silence
>>
>>83908810
>No, we got that shit here too.
I don't get it. What did he mean by this?
>>
damn
what a perfect comic

I wish kc spent less time smoking weed and watching kids cartoons.can't be healthy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.