[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most overrated bullshit........................... .........
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: saga.png (262 KB, 650x341) Image search: [Google]
saga.png
262 KB, 650x341
most overrated bullshit......................................comicbook for chads
>>
>>83906171
>chads
Seems more like a comic for beckys
>>
>>83906171
Are you saying Chadseid would read this comic?
>>
>>83906256
Oh. My. God. Becky, look at his horns.
>>
>It's popular and girls like it so I hate it!
>>
Dropped it after The Brand died and the "Unironic Hilary Clinton Quote".

BKV is a hack.
>>
BKV is the John Green of comics.
>>
>>83906171
I really liked The Stalk, and the rest varied from okay to shit.

I stopped buying them when she died, and stopped reading them in general not long after.
>>
This isn't the comic with the guy that has a TV for a head is it?
>>
I read the first arc and I just wasn't won over by the characters or anything. It's not bad but I don't know. That's just kind of BKV. He comes up with interesting ideas but the stories just aren't great.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 588x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 588x450
>>83906171
B-b-b-but it has such deep writing! Like muh game of thrones!
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1024x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1024x466
>>83906618
And such subtle writing! Almost as subtle as Zack Snyder or George Lucas!
>>
>>83906581
>That's just kind of BKV. He comes up with interesting ideas but the stories just aren't great.

Yeah, think if he did mini-series I'd like him a lot more. His ideas usually attract me but his ability to tell the story pishes me away. Because I don't see him bringing on a co-writer any time soon.
>>
I actually use this comic to pick up women.
>>
>>83906646
Yep, all those women being blown up in war
>>
>>83906857
Men are the primary victims of rape. It happens to their daughters, sisters, and mothers
>>
>>83906171
>comicbook for chads

That would be Avengers.
>>
>>83907429
You mean Punisher Max, military guys are the ultimate chads.
>>
>>83906452
?
>>
>>83908148
See >>83906646
>>
>>83907397
Lol you don't think men get raped in times of war and economic collaspe?
>>
>>83906452
> "Unironic Hilary Clinton Quote"
Okay, I need to know, what is this? I mean, I know the quote, but when/how was it used in Saga?
>>
Anything by fraction or Kelly sue
>>
>>83908284
See >>83908199
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.