[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Captain Marvel wear the lesbian haircut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Civil_War_II.jpg (36 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_II.jpg
36 KB, 250x380
Why does Captain Marvel wear the lesbian haircut?
>>
>>83903797
Because nobody cared who she was until she cut off her hair
>>
>>83903836
I'm not too sure they care after the haircut either.
>>
>>83903797
Because she want to be lesbian, but Marvel doesn't let her
>>
>>83903797
because she is a strong female, therefore she should wear her hair short like a man.
>>
>>83903797
In a fight, it keeps her hair out of her eyes and doesn't provide an easily grabbed handle for an opponent.
>>
>>83903797
If i shave it off her, will she die?
>>
>>83903836
Umm, I did, I liked Carol...
>>
>>83903836
If I put a wig on you, will you die?
>>
>>83904220
You now realize that hair length is a non issue for characters in fiction.
Unless the author makes it an issue, hair length is utterly irrelevant.
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 736x1113) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 736x1113
Carol Danvers as a babe as Miss Marvel
>>
For brownie points with the progressive crowd.
>>
>>83903797
Because short hair on women is sexy.
>>
>>83903797
Because the guy who is drawing her comic wanted her to have short hair because military reasons or some bullshit.
>>
Wasn't it for her stupid helmet that lasted 5 issues to fit right?

Not sure why so many hate short haired girls though. I like her being more martial looking with that hair and outfit.
>>
Carol Danvers was only ever worth a damn as Rogue's victim
>>
>>83907057
Its funny because is true.
>>
>>83907009
Military women don't generally get dyke haircuts, which is what Carol has. Unless those women are dykes.
>>
File: MtSHmDW.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
MtSHmDW.png
157 KB, 516x440
Short hair > Curly Hair > Long Hair
Ass > Tits

There is nothing else to debate
This is what the universe wanted
This is the life equation
>>
>>83907423
that sounds like the closeted man's equation
>>
>>83905838
I'd usually agree but her haircut is 10 kinds of awful
>>
>>83907009
I don't hate short haird girls, I hate her shitty haircut
>>
File: Captain Carol.gif (42 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
Captain Carol.gif
42 KB, 700x355
>>
>>83903797
Could be that it's low maintenance & easier while fighting and flying. No point flying around the world and show up with hair that looks like shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.