[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokes fun at itself >Show is self-aware while still making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-06-19-11-52-11-1643676763.jpg (17 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19-11-52-11-1643676763.jpg
17 KB, 300x168
>Pokes fun at itself
>Show is self-aware while still making fun of the original Teen Titans
>has a "make a wish foundation" episode and doesnt hide it at all, making it that much funnier

I love how meta this show has become.

Anyone else have a bit of hope that the PPG crossover episode wont be shit?

>Terra Strong still voicing Raven, but not Bubbles
>>
>>83902017
>Terra Strong still voicing Raven, but not Bubbles

Low-key hope they somehow roast bubbles in this.
>>
I like bubbles new voice better than original tara voice.

That creepy old kike couldn't pull it off anymore anyway.
>>
>>83902942

"No."
>>
>>83902942
Bubbles would have been an ok character in the reboot if her voice and voice direction werent absolutely horrible. Several decent jokes get ruined simply because she's not being voiced well.
>>
>>83902728
Best case scenario is Raven mocking Bubbles trying to imitate her voice, making Tara Strong slip into her old voice.
>>
File: So_close.png (30 KB, 559x426) Image search: [Google]
So_close.png
30 KB, 559x426
>>83902017
I'm in the same boat as Pan. I don't hate it but I wish I did.
>>
>>83902838
Why does she look THICK?
>>
Pretending to be retarded is still being retarded

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Making a show ironic with "just pretending to be retarded" humor doesn't make it any less retarded or unironic.

The show's demographic isn't the people who watched the first incarnation. It's for people who wanted something ligher and more funny. That said, the focus on making a kid's show with jokes for "the adults too, guise" trend is making me sick.

Making a neon-colored show that feels so split makes it hard to watch.

Tara Strong and other voice-actors are getting old and need to be phased out some time. New talent getting gigs like the new PPG are wasted on negative attitudes from the previous generation.

Hearing the same voices gets old and grating. I understand that it's a manner of job security but Tara is a millionaire and her husband is an established character who can bring home the bread too.
>>
File: 1460613727078.png (300 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
1460613727078.png
300 KB, 520x800
>>83902728
>low-key
>roast
NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY 4CHAN.
>>
>>83906360
I can definitely say that you aren't pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>83906403
>wanting black dick this badly

No dude, I dont want to fuck your tight white asshole. Stop asking faggot.
>>
>>83906360
>New talent getting gigs like the new PPG are wasted on negative attitudes from the previous generation.
Then why did Tom Kenny get his job back?
>>
>>83906360
>Making a neon-colored show that feels so split makes it hard to watch.
Sounds like a personal problem.

>Tara Strong and other voice-actors are getting old and need to be phased out some time.
Says who? They're all well seasoned at this point, have great chemistry and experience together. Switching up the voices definitely would've had Teen Titans Go cancelled faster than Problem Solverz. Also Starfire's VA needs to marry me.
>>
>>83902017
>>Show is self-aware
then why doesn't it try to improve? It's litterally abnormal to not improve when you are in the wrong.
>>
>>83908951
The fuck are you on about? The show has vastly improved since S1. Especially since the Superjail guy started writing almost every episode.

What you hate the overall tone/theme of the show.
>>
>>83909225
He hasn't actually watched the newer seasons.
>>
>>83911244
>He's watched it at all
He hates it because its not teen titans
>>
>>83908951
I said the same thing about "Phineas and Ferb" and everybody just ignored me.

So shut the fuck up.
>>
>>83902017
>"make a wish foundation" episode
Which one?
>>
>getting to create a show where you can do basically anything and everything with an entire universe of characters
Must be nice having almost no creative restrictions and getting to do what you love. It's not a bad show, it's even pretty funny at times.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.