[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we getting this? Why hasn't it happened yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ultimate-alliance-3.jpg (63 KB, 730x500) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-alliance-3.jpg
63 KB, 730x500
When are we getting this? Why hasn't it happened yet?
>>
I believe it is called Marvel Heroes.
>>
>>83900382
no is not
>>
Because 2 was undeniable shit, and unless you pay for it yourself like sony is with the new spidey game, marvel only does pay to win games now.
>>
>>83900425
MUA 1 and 2 are going on sale in live stores, so something is up. Marvel seems to want to reboot their video games again.
>>
I like how Wolverine had to remind us every three seconds that he has a mutant healing factor.
>>
It appears that Marvel and Activision's Ultimate Alliance games are making their way to current gen consoles.

The news comes courtesy of the Taiwan Game Software Ratings Board, who posted the games on their site, with a rating of auxiliary 12 and the publisher listed as Activision Europe. In addition to those two games, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron was also contained in the listing (via Gematsu). Maybe testing the waters for MUA 3
>>
>>83900473
i hope so
>>
Were apparently getting ultimate alliance 1 and 2 remaster for current consoles
>>
>>83902369
With Gold Edition DLC please.
>>
They were boring as fuck
Go watch a vid of the original and tell me it looks fun
>>
>>83905754
First one was bad but the second one had the novelty of being an alternate take on Civil War that fixed ALL of the storyline fuck-ups from the Millar mini-series
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.