[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>effects too expensive and difficult to recreate >script
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: shade_the_changing_man_vol_2_2.jpg (100 KB, 500x773) Image search: [Google]
shade_the_changing_man_vol_2_2.jpg
100 KB, 500x773
>effects too expensive and difficult to recreate
>script to mechanical and fast passed
>psychedelic style and ideals irrelevant
>concept too free
>current year

Comics/cartoons that you like but are impossible to be adapted
>>
I hope none of the comics that I like ever get adapted
>>
>>83893283
Why the fuck does nobody ever story time this?
>>
>>83893664
http://desustorage.org/co/thread/81193133/
>>
>>83893664
I never see much of Shade on /co/

It's a shame, is my favorite vertigo comic but i just assumed that no one liked
>>
>>83893604
This, on cinema at least, i'd be down for them having animated adaptations as long as it's not like the schlock marvel is putting out
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2457x2100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2457x2100
>>83893741
I drew this recently, and some based anon storytimed some of the first arcs
>>
>>83894522
This is very good anon
>>
Umbrella Academy, aparently
>>
>>83893283
This would be easily adaptable into a cartoon though. If they were given a good budget and free reign by a not greedy/money hungry corporation like Disney/CN
>>
>>83894737
>If they were given a good budget and free reign
You can have one or the other
>>
I think most horror comics aren't even considered.
Partially cause the idea was considered enough to get a real budget, the story wouldn't have gone to comics in the first place.
Plus blood and guts are a real labor of love to make look real, so you're battling realism before crazy horror images every step of the way in movies.
>>
>>83893283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTrdptLRrs
>>
>>83893741
I just want more trade collections. I'm not the biggest fan of CBRs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.