[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fathers that remind you of your father and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10
File: Hank_Hill.png (48 KB, 176x389) Image search: [Google]
Hank_Hill.png
48 KB, 176x389
>southern accent
>conservative
>loved grills and grilling
>religious
>had drunk or odd friends
>was frustrated with modern culture
>"That boy ain't right."
>>
File: RobertHawkins.png (114 KB, 336x251) Image search: [Google]
RobertHawkins.png
114 KB, 336x251
>giant black man
>didnt leave kids to die on the street
>kind but stern
>has very strong morals
>was a college athlete
>bum knee

instantly thought of him
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2009-11-21-00h02m55s221.png (205 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2009-11-21-00h02m55s221.png
205 KB, 640x480
Have him be in jail and try to force his way into Orel's life and it'd be perfect
>>
File: Dumbo-disneyscreencaps.com-2063.jpg (217 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dumbo-disneyscreencaps.com-2063.jpg
217 KB, 1440x1080
>>
>>83892074
Hank Hill is a moderate though and not really all that religious even though he won't admit it
>>
>>83892172
does he remind you of Bebebebebebe
>>
>>83892287
>Hank Hill is a moderate though
He's definitely conservative.
>>
File: h9gwfrP.gif (872 KB, 781x693) Image search: [Google]
h9gwfrP.gif
872 KB, 781x693
>>83892074
>they're both pathetic pieces of shit
>>
File: Mufasa2.png (425 KB, 762x646) Image search: [Google]
Mufasa2.png
425 KB, 762x646
they're both dead
>>
File: clarissa_cast_dad.jpg (32 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
clarissa_cast_dad.jpg
32 KB, 150x150
>>
File: Isaiah_Bradley_(Earth-616)_001.jpg (60 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
Isaiah_Bradley_(Earth-616)_001.jpg
60 KB, 400x356
>>83892074
Black soldier.
>>
He died 9 years ago.
>>
>balding
>seems to be a bit mid-life crisisy
>feels a bit distant at times
>fights with my mom, but they still get along
>>
>>83892074
Hank isn't religious
>>
My pops is a cool dude. He's always got a new "thing" he's obsessed with. Ever since he was my age, he'd find a thing to get good at, do it enough to get good at it, then move on. He's a multitalented musician and songwriter, he learned how to produce and mix and run lights, he's an artist of paintings and pencil drawings (and chalk shading), he is a softball coach, he is an ex-BMX biker and was the first guy bringing ground tricks to my corner of the Midwest (then he went on to start building bikes), he built dollhouses, he fixed up cars, he builds mannequins and hides them around his construction sites to scare people, and he's really into calligraphy?

Are there any crafty jack-of-all-trades type dad's? Because most of my childhood was my dad roping me into his misadventures.

But he's also this bodybuilder Construction worker who would pick fights with strangers just to show his dominance. Also he's been sober my entire life?????
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.