[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do 60s icons consider this to be their favourite film such as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: yUXPgq-mRoA.jpg (40 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
yUXPgq-mRoA.jpg
40 KB, 286x400
Do 60s icons consider this to be their favourite film such as Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Twiggy?
>>
I don't get why people like this movie so much. It just does that Disney thing where they take a classic story and then make everything so disgustingly cutesy that it loses all its appeal.
>>
>>83892761
loli
>>
>>83892761
Back then cutsey was pretty much the way to go. If you did something like the Tim Burtons Alice in the 1950s, you'd probably scar the entire sub-urban American public.
>>
>>83893086
This. Also Alice ended up being a large inspiration for lolita fashion in general
>>
It's a good film to watch while stoned with the sound off and your favorite psychedelic album playing in the background.
>>
>>83892761
Even for being atrociously saccharine, it was still pretty out there for the time.
>>
>>83893460
This and any other movie.
>>
>>83893622
Not many others that I can think of. Oh, sure, you can synch up Dark Side of The Moon to The Wizard of Oz, if you like, but Alice in Wonderland almost goes with practically any psychedelic album you might care to name. (Maybe 2001 A Space Odyssey to a lesser extent, and Barbarella, but not much else comes to mind)
>>
>>83893732
apparently Darkside of the Moon syncs up with Star Wars episode VII
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.