[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did you guys feel about this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
how did you guys feel about this show?
>>
It had some women that were hot, but in a way where I wasn't 100% sure they were women, so I didn't want to say much about ti.
>>
>>83891141
like the not-canadian otter people voiced by bob and doug mckenzie?
>>
>Constantly Reused character models
>Stiff Animations
>Got Canceled so never got a true ending.
>Didn't realize the main villain was a chick until almost the very end
All in all I enjoyed the story, but most of the time wished I was blind while I watched it.
>>
>>83891080
Was gr8.

Shame this board only cared for THE LESBIANS(?).
>>
>>83891080
Nerd Corp's ReBoot.
Too bad they squandered most of it before having a decent plot near the end, which by then it was too late.
>>
Bretty good. Nerd Corps' best show despite the technical limitations. Deserves to be continued more than that Slugterra shit that keeps getting renewed for some reason.
>>
>>83892324
>>83892108
Conflicting opinions?!?
>>
>>83892603
I didn't say it was bad. It definitely didn't deserve to get cancelled.
>>
File: 1187748294355.jpg (19 KB, 365x405) Image search: [Google]
1187748294355.jpg
19 KB, 365x405
>>83891080
S'all right.
>>
>>83891654
Cyclonis and Piper where the only interesting thing about the show, rest of it was pretty generic. Though i am surprised it only got one season given all the other shows of that type from Canada all had multiple seasons.
>>
>>83893112
storm hawks got 2 seasons and ended with a cliffhanger that was still a resolution of the story it was telling.
>>
I watched all of it not too long ago. I thought it was pretty good, definitely deserved another season
>>
>>83893870
Or at least a comic, maybe a DtD movie.
>>
not bad, the new voltron reminded me of it quite a bit

I can't help but think that if it was made today it would be REALLY good
>>
File: Piper.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Piper.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
Piper is such a raging homo.
>>
File: 1385344023972.jpg (28 KB, 593x557) Image search: [Google]
1385344023972.jpg
28 KB, 593x557
>>83891654
only saw a couple of the episodes
tell me urrr about these lesbians...
>>
>>83895045
cyclonis(the villain) is super, SUPER all over piper in later episodes.

like, obsessively so.
>>
>>83891080
When watching the pilot when it aired laughing really hard at the violin running joke. Then I was sad they ditched it.
>>
>>83895045
>>83895098
And Piper, the black chick in the main cast, at least lightly flirts with every woman in her field of vision.
>>
>>83891080
Seemed ok. Only caught a few episodes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.