[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 200.jpg (11 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
11 KB, 200x243
I will admit I only have seen a bit of the show but I would love nothing more than to pelt this guy with a bowl of baked beans for selling out his buddy just so people he doesn't even like would give him a high five and let him hang out.
>>
>>83890800

AUDIO MEDIC!
>>
>>83890800
This show was the only candian thing worth watching and its fucking gone
>>
>>83890800
He actually matures a lot later on in the show, as it progresses. At least compared to the older episodes.

>>83890897
It's surprisingly well done. No filler, ever episode is contributes to the main plot in some way, great voice acting, character development, actual continuity, and some of the characters are really lovable and/or entertaining. Very underrated show. I hope they continue with a 4th season.
>>
>>83890800
But he gets a little better later on.

Still, interesting show like >>83890897 said. Shame it's gone forever.
>>
I'm still pissed at the cliffhanger ending.
>>
>>83892144
What cliffhanger? It all ended in a nicely wrapped bow...in Canada at least.
>>
>>83892203
Not him but oh shit! I didn't know they finally decided to continue off Season 3 finally. I just checked the list of episodes and saw that Season 4 is a thing now. I'll watch again tomorrow.
>>
>>83890800

I think the swede guy was trisexual or something.
>>
Detentionaire is really under rated
sad it never came to America
weird it didn't especially when it had a stereotypical Hispanic character
>>
File: Untitled.png (419 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
419 KB, 838x434
>>83892144
>>83892203
>>83892359
still ends on a cliff hanger
>>
>>83893724
I'm not clicking that but I'm going to assume it's stuff from Season 4.

That's a shame they ended on another cliffhanger if that's the case.
>>
File: Tina_Kwee.jpg (9 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
Tina_Kwee.jpg
9 KB, 200x240
Tina best girl.
>>
>>83890897
As a Canadian I need to apologize for all the shit cartoons my people have made. But there's actually quite a few gems that have sneaked by too. more then you might think.
>>
>>83893937
>>
File: Lee & Tina.png (271 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
Lee & Tina.png
271 KB, 800x566
>>83893862
She was.

>>83893937
Ed Edd n Eddy was Canadian right?
>>
>>83894133

>Ed Edd n Eddy was Canadian right?
That would be news to me.
>>
>>83894291
http://ed.wikia.com/wiki/Canada

>Canada is a North American country with ten provinces and three territories. Ed, Edd n Eddy was created and produced in Canada, with the headquarters of A.K.A. Cartoon being in Vancouver, British Columbia. Most of the voice actors and crew members on the show are Canadian. Likewise, the show contains several references to Canada and Canadians.
>>
>>83894477

This was initially very confusing to read when I thought it was the Wikipedia article for Canada.
>>
>>83893862
that's not Jenny
but her friendship with Tina was the GOAT
>>
>>83895843
It was nice to see how they went from having a rivalry at first to becoming friends over time.
>>
What's this?
>>
File: Detetionaire_Title_Card.png (127 KB, 400x221) Image search: [Google]
Detetionaire_Title_Card.png
127 KB, 400x221
>>83900133
Detentionaire.

Basically the premise of the show when it starts out is that the main character is framed for a huge prank he didn't commit, giving him detention for the rest of the school year.

It's a mystery show, where every episode he goes after the next lead and gets closer to the truth to find out why framed him and why. No filler, as every episode he at least makes some progress. It's also comedic depending on the character(s) and episodes, but it does have it's serious moments and the show's tone generally gets a bit darker as it progresses but still has it's comedic moment. Very worth watching.
>>
>>83900199
Thanks. Sounds good.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.