[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a good father?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x293
Is he a good father?
>>
>>83889398
Yes
>>
File: BleaQowCYAAhWvq.jpg (39 KB, 452x385) Image search: [Google]
BleaQowCYAAhWvq.jpg
39 KB, 452x385
More importantly who won the science fair ?
>>
>>83889447
spice rack.
>>
Jimmy Pesto is actually a pretty good dad
>>
>>83889642
Here is your (You)
>>
He must be if he hasn't snapped from having to raise those three kids.
>>
>>83889712
He is, he's always cute and sincere with the twins. Enjoys spending time with them, especially when they can torture Bob as a collective.
>>
>>83889398
he's alright
>>
>>83889398
One of the best animated fathers, I'd say.
>>
>>83889398
he has proven time and time again that he is a great father. the things he goes through to help his family at his expense.
>>
>>83889447
SPICEPS
>>
>>83889775
>All Right?
>Lynn please stop
>No Bob! I'm going to set the record straight. Look at this man. Look at him! Raising three kids and working his fingers to the bone every day to feed people like you who don't even appreciate him for what he is.
>Yeah! We're his kids and even we don't appreciate him
>Gene, don't encourage your mother...
>I appreciate you Dad.
>Thank you Tina
>And another thing mister, do you think you could really deal with looking like this every morning with your flabby arms.
>Lynn...
>And your balding head
>It's not balding that bad...
>AND HIS BUTT PIMPLES
>Yeah and his butt pimples and still have the decency to come to work every morning and take care of his family? Well do you?
>SHE'S RIGHT, For as long as I knew Bob and Linda, I've always thought to myself, God I'm glad I don't look like Bob.
>Teddy please
>Let me finish Bob, and then I'd say to myself, I'm glad I don't look like Bob, because then I'd have three kids and a beautiful wife.
>Aww
>Lynn, he's calling me ugly
>Not in a physical appearance sort of way Bob, just in a, I'm glad I don't have to wake up in your skin every day kind of way.
>Yeah! You tell him Teddy
>Oh, that guy left AGES ago Mom
>Louise! Why didn't you say anything?
>Because It was kinda funny seeing everyone talk crap about Dad.
>Oh my God.
>>
>>83889447
I'm sorry Bob, but the Spice rack is better
>>
>>83889398
Not perfect, but he does right by his kids generally. He's still sort of selfish and short-sighted, especially when it comes to the restaurant, but he knows they're the biggest part of his life.
>>
>is actually there for his kids
Very
>>
>>83891606
it's actually refreshing to see considering FOX's animation block.

Simpsons excluded of course
>>
>>83891924
Homer has been a piece of shit since season 12
>>
>>83892662
i wouldn't know i haven't regularly watched it in years, but i always thought homer would eventually of course do the right thing for his family.

but yeah, bob, hands down is the best FOX dad (besides Hal)
>>
>>83889447
Spice Rack, no doubt about it
>>
>>83889447
Spice rack was clearly the better idea. Bob's gotta learn when to concede.
>>
>>83889398
for a cartoon dad in this day and age yeah

>>83889447
spice rack
>>
It's kind of refreshing to see a cartoon dad who has that quality of actually caring for his kids that the other big ones seemed to have dropped off for no reason at all
>>
In his own way, Bob Belcher is a good father. I mean, would a bad father torture himself by driving a cab so Tina could have the best birthday possible? Would a bad father bond with his youngest daughter in such a way that they would go out of their way to reunite their favorite Japanese monster movie star with his estranged daughter? Would a bad father go out of his way to make sure that his son says a proper good bye to his favorite talking toilet? Bob's a good dad.
>>
>>83893615

it's really weird seeing a fox animation series that's good spirited where the family LIKES each other
>>
If his kids weren't responsible for carrying a TV show, he ought to be laying the smackdown on them.
>>
>>83890292
I have never seen the episode this comes from and I still heard it all in their voices, in exactly the right tone and inflection
>>
File: 065.png (372 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
065.png
372 KB, 1280x1280
>>83895895
Everyone in the show is really nice to each other but maybe its the fact everyone acts retarded except a few of them. But I am amazed how much both parents seem to support their kids pretty well if you ignore the fact whole child labor. I don't know why so many comedy shows have to make families so insane that they can't act like a real family.
>>
>>83895970

i just wish everything wasn't so mean spirited and cynical
>>
File: 1413249456431.jpg (48 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
1413249456431.jpg
48 KB, 420x350
>>83896039
Blame the liberal agenda by making sure every family has to have someone dead or gone while having bad shit happen to them or hate each other a lot.
>>
>>83895968
I don't think thats from any episode
>>
>>83896149
Is right
>>83895968
That's not from an episode but it very well could be.
Seriously, amazing job >>83890292
>but you're terrible, you're all terrible
>>
>>83896111
Trump go home.
>>
>>83896111
ugh more /pol/ shit on /co/ I swear this board has the most /pol/ users outside of their actually board. It's getting to the point where I actually want to stop coming here
>>
>>83896111
Do we have to do this every fucking thread on every single board? Like here we have a discussion about a down on his luck cartoon chef and you're asserting its liberal's fault we don't have more shows like this.

And you could be right, it's just no one gives a fuck because you have an entire board dedicated to bitching about liberal's in the media. They don't even talk about politics anymore, just leftist tweets

Fuck off
>>
>>83889447
The one with the vagina.

So, no one.
>>
File: 1463875724272.gif (157 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1463875724272.gif
157 KB, 245x150
No. But he's the best they've got.
>>
>>83889398
Yes, he just has a shitty family.
>>
>>83889398
he is
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.