[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sofia the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Its a Step-Parents are Real-Parents episode, and still not even a passing comment on Sofia's biological dad.
>>
Why no one here watches that cute shit anymore?
>>
>>83890368
I watch it all the time, no idea why noone else does. Especially when the latest episode was so good.
>>
>>83890368
>>83892902
cuz were not pedos m8
>>
File: 1466104396035.jpg (39 KB, 680x370) Image search: [Google]
1466104396035.jpg
39 KB, 680x370
>>83893395
>>
bumping for more waifu
>>
>>83893395
>>83893957
Sofia is for teaching life lessons and how to be happy, not for sexualizing.
>>
File: Troll_king.jpg (77 KB, 310x327) Image search: [Google]
Troll_king.jpg
77 KB, 310x327
>>83894592
You getting angry about it only makes my dick harder
>>
>>83892902
They have aired like 1 episode per month for the last 6 months or so. Or some low number anyway
>>
>>83888051
Wait, the King isn't her real father? How is she in line for the throne?
>>
>>83898253
She isn't. Her stepbrother James will be king.
>>
>>83898253
Are you questioning the succession rules of a fictional country from a tv show for little girls?
>>
>>83894592
>not for sexualizing.
So I shouldn't post the idea for my fapfic, then?
>>
>>83898719
It's funny. You could end absolutely all discussions on this board by asking very similar questions.

People come to this place because they care about things made for children.
>>
Warm hugs
>>
File: yes5 vs tree.webm (3 MB, 489x275) Image search: [Google]
yes5 vs tree.webm
3 MB, 489x275
>>83888051
I prefer more girls that are more magical. And can beat up monsters with their fists.
>>
>>83893395
>watching a comfy children show is pedophilia

so basically the entirety of /co/. Neck yourself m8
>>
>>83898728
Maybe? Depends on /co/'s current users at this time of day. Probably later at night.
>>
>>83898758
The point of the question is before the word "from", the rest of the sentence just drive the point home

It's a fictional country. There is no reason an adopted daughter of the king could not be in line to becoming the ruler. I don't think they're ever approached the subject, but still.
>>
>>83899398
Most of this board's threads consist of people discussion fictional things as if they were real.
That's just what /co/ is for.
Why make an exception here?
>>
>>83899427
Well, I was also discussing the issue, wasn't I?
>>
>>83899439
I don't know. I didn't read any of it, everyone here is called Anonymous, and also I don't care.
>>
>>83898253
No he is, and Sofia is not in line, James is, even though Amber is older. Now if James and Amber somehow have "accidents" Sofia could become Queen.
>>
>>83890368

Sure it's cute. It's also lacks wit. It's tedious for just about anyone outside of its intended audience.
>>
>>83900775
It's actually really charming and well-written. I am over 30 years old and I have watched every single episode. It's just fun to watch. Unlike much of the bullshit aimed at teens and young adults which the average anon seems to adore.
>>
>>83900575
I don't know if they have any cousins, but they'd be in line before Sophia. In Britain the line of succession stretches back centuries and Camilla Parker's kids are nowhere in it despite the fact that she married the Crown Prince.
>>
>>83904446
>In Britain
>>
Geez, kids' shows are so wimpy today. Remember the Sesame Street Mr. Hooper episode, or even the Chuckie's mom episode on Rugrats? Why not acknowledge death anymore?
>>
>>83904644
Maybe he's not dead, just an asshole who went out for a gallon of milk, leaving his pregnant wife with a failing shoe store
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.