[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hank Hill Confirmed as part of Marvel Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: I tell you hwat mister surfer.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
I tell you hwat mister surfer.png
2 MB, 1600x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ

So when does he get his movie? Where was he during Secret Wars?
>>
>>83881330
Hank died when the Silver Surfer cartoon's universe was destroyed at the end of the final season.
>>
Wouldn't this be more indicative of the Silver Surfer's travel capabilities rather than Hank Hill living in the Marvel Universe?
>>
>>83881330
Hank was obviously too powerful a pawn to manipulate for the Beyonders schemes, so he was left alone in Arlen to distribute propane and also, propane accessories.
>>
I guess there is nothing in King of the Hill that couldn't exist in Marvel U anyway
>>
>>83883547
Hanks worldview is really small, and he doesn't realize his reality warping abilities. I mean, imagine how many Super Bowls the cowboys would win if he knew
>>
>>83883547
I believe it.
>>
>>83881330
Wait

Did they broadcast King of the Hill on Fox Kids?

The humour always seemed a bit mature for kids. Not necessarily too blue, but a bit too lowkey.
>>
>>83883547
Canon
>>
>>83881330
>convinces Iron Man to switch to propane as an energy source for his armor
>>
>>83883896
I don't think it was ever on Fox Kids, but I don't know about that promo.

Also, I would say the lewdest joke on King of the Hill was "Mr. Strickland got under more balls than a midget hooker." That was a bit raunchy even for TV-PG.
>>
>>83884007
>Also, I would say the lewdest joke on King of the Hill was "Mr. Strickland got under more balls than a midget hooker." That was a bit raunchy even for TV-PG.

Wasn't there an episode about Hank thinking he smoked weed?
>>
Wait was King of the Hill on the Fox Kids block?
>>
>>83884001
>RDJ drinking with Hank and the gang
pls
>>
>>83883896
I found this

http://lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/King_of_the_Hill_(late_90's_-_early_00's_Fox_Kids_version)

>Somewhere in the span of 1997-2001, for a very brief time, the Fox Kids block in the United States aired certain episodes of regular Fox's popular animated sitcom King of the Hill. It is unknown whether this was only on certain local stations or done nation wide. All that is confirmed is that it aired at least in the upper Midwest, and aired around the same time as the Silver Surfer animated series. Reportably two of the episodes that were aired are "The Son That Got Away" and "Now Who's the Dummy?".
>>
>>83884043
No, he actually did but didn't realize what it was until after he did it. Same thing happened when he was pimping out a girl
>>
>>83884214
this sounds about right
i do recall it now though watching it again
i do believe that it was nation wide, seeing as i didn't live in that area and why would they do that JUST for local stations?
>>
>>83884214
Lost media thread?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.