[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when everyone thought RWBY was bad? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Smug_pyrrha_is_smug.png (706 KB, 1368x770) Image search: [Google]
Smug_pyrrha_is_smug.png
706 KB, 1368x770
Remember when everyone thought RWBY was bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX1hxJ-0fDY

The fuck is this shit? Makes the real RWBY show look godly.

I mean it already was but now more so.
>>
>>83881158
>NOTHING EVER HAPPENED
Kek
>>
>>83881158
Is best girl still dead?
>>
>>83881158
RoosterTeeth hates that the show's not produced in Maya and is making this show to test the waters before switching from Poser to Maya.
>>
>>83882396
Clearly backfiring. Poser may be shit but it's a hell of a lot better than the work they've done in Maya.
>>
>>83881158
So that's where Mike got the idea for Christ Chan!

Seriously, the girls looks just like her.
>>
>>83882396

The cell shading better look better than this. That's the one thing RWBY did right hands down. The look of the colors worked.
>>
>Only Miles knows that a Chibi voice should be higher pitched and more cartoony.

Step fucking up, bitches.
>>
>>83881158

I'm not entirely sure you're an unbiased observer.

Is that you Shane?
>>
File: 1451692883349.png (269 KB, 423x899) Image search: [Google]
1451692883349.png
269 KB, 423x899
>>83882357
Emerald never died
>>
>>83881158
RWBY has been and always will be complete trash
>>
>>83883343

Watch the nip dub instead. It has a list seiyuus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZU0q9AAvk
>>
>>83885693
>still has shit animation
>still has a shit plot
>but hey the voice acting is nice if you don't watch in your own language.
now it's trash you can't understand!
>>
>>83883129
Anime often have BD/DVD or web extras with chibi characters and they retain their normal voices.
>>
>>83882445
Is it not possible for them to recreate the custom shaders in Maya?
>>
>>83886046

I can't believe the talent they got for this series. This is the country that scoffed at Avatar and Wakfu, but RWBY of all things gets the celeb treatment for localization?
>>
>>83883220
>yet
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.