[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beyond>BatB>Tas>TB>BtB fight me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Batman_Beyond_soundtrack.png (354 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Beyond_soundtrack.png
354 KB, 500x500
Beyond>BatB>Tas>TB>BtB

fight me
>>
>>83874923
I cant, its near perfect .
>>
>>83875444
just put TB on the top
>>
>>83874923
TAS=BatB>BtB>Beyond>>TB>>>>>all those shitty pre-TAS cartoons
>>
>>83875665
Is Tas really that great like everyone says?
>>
File: 1465109669834.jpg (718 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465109669834.jpg
718 KB, 1440x1080
>>83874923
>BatB that high
like ZOINKS scoob. that anon sure has, like, the worst taste ive ever seen.
>>
>>83877253
yes
>>
>>83877308
You should swooce right out of here.
>>
>>83874923
>Brave and the Bold
>shit
>>
>>83877588
I think you are confusing Beware the Batman and Brave and the Bold.
>>
>>83874923
Mostly right, though I'd bump Beyond down to below BatB
>>
>>83877253
It is. It's so stylistic and the acting is pretty rich. Sometimes it feels a bit hokey in the earlier episodes, but only slightly in the feel of the old Fleischer cartoons with Superman--which was intended.

The way everything is storyboarded from the angles to the shadows makes the feeling of noir makes itself known, and helps bland Batman with the genre even betterso than Burton could have wished.

Each episode is written like a mini movie according to interviews, and I'd say that's what they are--short, atmospheric, entertaining short films.

This show helped defined a dark noir Batman, and made even the corniest of things somewhat serious without disrespecting them. It's honestly a work of art just to imagine the effort and how much care was put into it.

The vision behind it was so clearly defined, and so perfectly established. It should be used as an example of good entertainment at schools.

As for "The New Batman Adventures"? It kinda takes the charm of the previous series away, and is nowhere near as breath-taking as B:TAS, but it still manages to entertain.

I'd say that the best from an artistic standpoint is the following

Batman: the animated series > Batman Beyond > Batman: The Brave and the Bold > The New Batman Adventures > The Batman (for how original it was pre season three--but it got real bad) > Beware the Batman (just couldn't grasp me)

Honestly I could go on to praise BTAS even more. It's legitimately pure art.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.