[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst anime-style cartoon ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: mlm.jpg (187 KB, 555x319) Image search: [Google]
mlm.jpg
187 KB, 555x319
What is the worst anime-style cartoon ever made?
>>
>>83873822
Symbionic Titan or GLTAS
>>
File: MyLifeMe.jpg (518 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
MyLifeMe.jpg
518 KB, 1024x768
>>83873822
I liked My Life Me.
>>
>>83873822
any western cartoon that uses a japanese anime style shouldn't even deserve to be called a western cartoon
>>
>>83874194
I mean, most of them are probably animated in Korea
>>
This has no style of its own. It's very Gaia Online/ Scholastic Book Fair How To Draw Manga tier. Avatar and Code Lyoko have anime influences but at least have their own look.
>>
>>83874194
None of the Western shit deserves to be called Anime either.
>>
File: p252648_b_v8_aa.jpg (345 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p252648_b_v8_aa.jpg
345 KB, 960x1440
>>
>>83874762
Wasted potential for toilet/asshole comedy

Fucking nick
>>
>>83874504
Nice bait.

Gaia Online likes their bubble eyes and silly mouths too much to look like this. I mean, sure there were a ton of artists who worked on the site, but it seems like they tried to keep a bit of consistency throughout everything. From someone who visited the site for over ten years seriously what the fuck do they think they're doing anymore? it's kind of hard to see much similarity.

How To Draw Manga is a bit closer, if only because both tend to be fairly simple. Svetlana Chmakova is distinctive enough that I was able to recognize her art style in the show only from seeing it the first time, which certainly says something. And, let's face it, My Life Me's (rather poor) animation is far more noteworthy than its art style.

Hard to name a bad anime-style cartoon off the top of my head, though. There's a few young boy's action ones floating around, from what I remember, but they tend to slip my mind fairly easily. Probably for good reason.
>>
>>83873822
Kappa Mikey. It was obvious that the writers didn't actually know anything about Japanese culture, so the whole thing came off as very shallow and insincere.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.