[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No one else finds this interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-06-16-dark_science_65.jpg (1 MB, 960x1299) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-16-dark_science_65.jpg
1 MB, 960x1299
>No one else finds this interesting
>>
>>83873161
That's kinda hot
>>
>>83873161
No, nobody is interested in your shitty comic Diaz you lazy greedy hack
>>
it's funny, without his waifu OCs his comics are alright
>>
>>83873736
Why does everyone assume that I post these threads?
>>
>>83873161
Isnt this from the guy who sent dick pics to underage girls
>>
>>83874039
you are thinking of Buckley, Diaz is just a fag (but I really don't know if he sent dick pics to underage girls)
>>
File: you aint kawaii.png (52 KB, 500x171) Image search: [Google]
you aint kawaii.png
52 KB, 500x171
>>83873161
Diaz reminds me of some comic book fans and D&D players I used to know who weren't actually smart, but thought they were just because they had hobbies that the public considered to be nerdy.
>>
File: Aaron Diaz Girly Pictures.png (220 KB, 800x372) Image search: [Google]
Aaron Diaz Girly Pictures.png
220 KB, 800x372
>>
File: 1381719132109.png (595 KB, 1383x870) Image search: [Google]
1381719132109.png
595 KB, 1383x870
>>83873161
I wish he would just be honest and admit that he likes drawing sexy ladies. There's nothing wrong with it. Even women artists like to draw sexy ladies. It's okay to like to do that. He doesn't have to disguise it as some kind of female empowerment nonsense.

Sometimes you just wanna draw a fine pair of titties, or a fantastic booty. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>83873161
It became less interesting as seen as he made a plot for it
And the only people who thought it because interesting are idiots who thought that it became "progressive"
>>
>>83874688
Mary get off of /co/ you have like three comics you should be working on right now.
>>
>>83874890
Don't you fucking tell Mary what to do.
>>
>>83873747
youre right, the writng is snappy, the panneling is decent, the mood is not making random leaps here and there, hell im actually curious about these guys.

goes to show
>>
>>83873161
>coherent paneling in a diaz comic

what the hot gay fuck was he smoking when he drew this
>>
>>83875911
Seriously. This has to have just been a fluke. Diaz is not the type of person to ever take constructive criticism.
>>
>>83875911
Likely an accident. He's gotten so much shit over the years about his inability to create panel flow that I'm 100% positive he considers it a "stylistic quirk" and that he thinks people think it's somehow endearing or smart or whatever the fuck.

It actually makes his comics a jumbled mess and a chore to read.
>>
>>83875911
His panels have been "normal" for like the past half year. So, 7 or 8 pages.
>>
>>83879664
>the past half year. So, 7 or 8 pages.
Incredible! This is a new record for productivity for him!
>>
>>83874908
Can't bagel the Cagle
>>
>>83873161
I was ok with Diaz until I found out what a fucking hack he is.
>>
>>83879965
Can't noob the Cube
>>
>>83880066
I lost interest in Hob shortly after it got some continuity, but that was just plain lost interest. I didn't even think about the comic or Diaz again until I saw his redesigns posted here on 4chan, and then I realized just how stupid his ideas are. From there it's just been a non-stop rollercoaster of drama with him, through his multiple twitter meltdowns and the wonderful Mary Cagle calling him out on his faux-feminism.

God, Diaz is such a fucking shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.