[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 30
Do you like Gotham Academy?
Do you like Lumberjanes?
Do you like crossovers?
Do you like Gotham Academy's art?
If you answered yes to the first 3, you're in luck. If you answered yes to the last one, you are not.

Let's read.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83871178
I like the art. It's different. Definitely more "Lumberjanes"-esque than anything, though.
>>
>>83871450
It grew on me, but it's not my favorite art in the world. Gotham Academy set a pretty high bar with its first set of issues, though that team left anyway. I haven't kept up with Lumberjanes past the first arc, but I liked its original artist. I think that changed too?
Anyway, I'm intrigued by the plot and excited to see how the two groups interact.
>>
>>83871189
even though noelle had nothing to do with this i still cant separate her from it
>>
>>83871178
Thank you
>>
>>83871354
>Map head first panel
Fucking hell
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.