[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15
>10 Days

Who else is looking forward to seeing Snyder vindicated?
>>
Remember how Snyder said he had final cut and WB didn't interfere or touch his movie at all and the Snyder Defense Forced used this as evidence that BvS would be great?
>>
>>83870633
The flow and pacing will be better and Clark will have more shit to do but he won't be vindicated for Eisenlex

Just move on to based Ayer and Suicide Squad, jeez
>>
>>83870658
>Eisenlex

Why exactly were people disappointed with Eisenberg? Is it because they wanted a Clancy Brown style Luthor to ream their butthole and tell them it's for the good of humanity or something?
>>
>>83870682
The general public found it too weird, /co/suals think only Johns version of the character is valid, some idiots actually believe Lex is an anti-hero.

I hated this Lex but he works on the movie, even when you want to punch him in the face, him killing graves was pretty cool/cunty move
>>
>>83870682
>Why exactly were people disappointed with Eisenberg?

Because the time is right for Luthor to FINALLY be done right on the big screen and we got a obnoxious pandery derivative performance and by far the worse interpretation of the character yet.
>>
>>83870682
>Why exactly were people disappointed with Eisenberg?

because he was basically the fucking Joker without skin problems, he even did a cheesy as fuck joke to the senator before he killed her
>>
>>83870738
Derivative of what?
>>
>>83870768
How was he like the Joker? Not seeing it.
>>
>>83870633
And if it's still bad, then what?
>>
>>83870777

Eisenberg's Zuckerberg and Ledger's Joker
>>
>>83870799
he was a manic psychopath who did it for the lolz

literally, he never gave any real reason for doing any of it
>>
>>83870803
I've already seen most of the new scenes, they add a lot.
>>
Will Diana and Bruce fuck?
>>
>>83870682
Don't worry about it. You don't read comics so you won't see the differences.
>>
>>83870818
Yes he did, what are you talking about? He had a fucking monologue right in Superman's face about why he did it.
>>
>>83870803
Then same as usual. Deny until Justice League then switch to defending that.
>>
>>83870682
I understand why people didn't like this Lex.
He lacks the charm and collected nature of the character that really gives him that umph...but he perfectly captured his petty and pathetic qualities.

Which I figure were more important.
>>
I hope for TNA
>>
>>83870839
no he shit talked superman and told him if he didn't kill batman he would kill his mom
>>
>>83870860
There's definitely A.
>>
>>83870803

Ask this guy:

>>83870682
>>83870777
>>83870799
>>83870839
>>
>>83870864
Listen to the first part dude, he explains why. Are you dumb?
>>
>>83870880
I think you are missing some stuff, I do not recall him ever actually explaining why he is doing it
>>
>>83870880

Yes anon, everyone is dumb but you. Why else would no one else on the planet love this movie as much as you?
>>
>>83870682
Because he wasn't muh Lex. Simple as that. I think he did a great job in the film but he wasn't Lex Luthor.
>>
>>83870888
>>83870899
witnessed

>>83870880
clearly you are in the wrong here
>>
>>83870888
He does explain why he does it.
The problem is those reasons shift from scene to scene and when taken together make no fucking sense. Like with the whole "I hate alien gods so I'm gonna make one!" thing.

It's not a good look when a significant portion of the defense of his character is claiming it's due to Darkseid brainwashing him.
>>
>>83870888
>>83870899
>>83870911
He explains why.
>>
>>83870921
>anno domini
>movie needs to have a plot / character motivations that are consistent and make logical sense
>movie has any purpose other than to trick you into paying to watch the next movie and buying merchandise
>>
>>83870880
Honestly man its not worth your time lol. People that hate BvS tend to use reasoning which was either blatantly shown in the movie or was just a little too subtle.

And when you say that it just garners a sarcastic "Yeah, I'm too dumb for a Snyder movie, dipshit." when in fact that tends to be the case.

Side note, though. While, I personally enjoyed the Lex portrayal I can certainly see why it wasn't well received. Audiences prefer somewhat likable villains and he was about as unlikable as one could be.
>>
>>83870959
Yeah he was probably the most villainous cape movie villain in ages. Someone tries to expose his plan and he sends them a jar of piss before blowing them and a whole room of people up with a bomb hidden in a crippled guy's wheelchair.
>>
>>83870829
I want to fuck Bruce!
>>
>>83870957
I actually haven't seen BvS. Either version. But between the haters, third party reviews, and defense force, a strong enough picture has been painted that when taking all that input together I don't have to.

So no, I haven't been tricked into shit, and will continue to not be
>>
File: 4537.jpg (66 KB, 1024x424) Image search: [Google]
4537.jpg
66 KB, 1024x424
>>83870959

The real tragedy is that the entire planet of movie goers and film critics will never be on your level and this brilliant movie will always be known as a laughing stock except by you and the six other anons intelligent enough to understand it's brilliant nuances and subtleties.

For example, I know pic related was intended to have some meaning but I, the entire community of film critics and the vast majority of audiences are obviously too stupid to comprehend the subtle meaning behind the imagery.
>>
>>83870633
>Add shit on top of shit
>expect anything other than shit
U people are pathetic
>>
>>83871081
But muh kino
>>
>>83870658
As someone who's seen the ultimate edition, it really is a much better movie. It's smoother and flows more easily. The deleted scenes also add in much needed context and several scenes come off much differently since they were nonsensical in the theatrical cut.

EisenLex is much more in the background manipulating things in this cut. He comes off a lot better. Last scene in jail he's actually taunting Batman for trying to intimidate him with the brand and will get off easy through pleading insanity before breaking down after Bruce tells him he's being transferred to Arkham and from the knowledge he contacted the New Gods like in the theatrical.

It's been said before, but it's true that if liked BvS, you'll love it. If you were on the fence for technical reasons, you'll like it. If you didn't like BvS for whatever fundamental reasons you have such as NOT MUH SUPES/BATS/LEX, like screaming MAN OF MURDER MAN OF MURDER, etc. nothing's going to change your mind because it's just not your thing. Movies. like any art, is subjective and to each their own.

I wasn't initially onboard with BvS because I thought it was choppy. I'd put the ultimate edition at the top of my capeshit list for this year, followed by Deadpool then Civil War. Previously it was at third below those. Shame they didn't release this version in theatres.
>>
>>83871081
Worked for his watchmen cut.
>>
>>83871031
Took less time than I expected. You had to change scenes and characters completely so that you could make your point. I was referring to the plot holes everyone always bitches about, specifically in reference to Lex and his plan.

But, while you've changed the subject, I'd love to know: why do you faggots love bitching about the religious symbolism so much? The picture you posted was an amazing scene in my opinion, and a perfect usage of that symbolism.

The major complaint is that Clark wasn't smiling like Silver Age Clark would have. So Supes fans bitch and whine incessantly about it. And then us more level headed viewers sit and say "yeah but the subtlety of the scene is that it conveys that Clark, much like his 4chan cock-sucking friends, doesn't like that he's constantly painted as a "god"". But since you'd rather keep believing such a thing is impossible in a Snyder movie you decide to miss the point completely or just shit post about the blatant religious themes which were never meant to be subtle.
>>
>>83871185
I believe you. And I didn't hate it, was just dissatisfied.

But the damage has been done.
>>
It's funny how much people discuss this movie all the time here, on /tv/ on other boards and even IRL.

No one talks about Civil War

CW was the better movie though, to be fair
>>
File: 68.png (182 KB, 760x383) Image search: [Google]
68.png
182 KB, 760x383
>>83871185
>If you didn't like BvS for whatever fundamental reasons you have such as NOT MUH SUPES/BATS/LEX, like screaming MAN OF MURDER MAN OF MURDER, etc.

What if you didn't like BvS because it's a complete piece of shit by literally any objective standards of film quality?
>>
>>83871244
Is it really discussing when it's bait images and 1.jpg shitposting?
>>
>>83870921
You are a fucking idiot how is that different than lex creating kon El or bizarro?

Lex whole arc was that he saw himself as Frankenstein, he said it in the party. God you retards love to complain about stuff that was consistent with the comic character and that was clear in the movie.
>>
>>83871185

kek I like how you carefully worded the options so that it's impossible for anyone to dislike the movie for legitimate reasons
>>
It'll give better context and explanations for events, but I doubt it'll change my impression of the film.
>>
>>83871234
>The major complaint is that Clark wasn't smiling like Silver Age Clark would have.

Nope. The major complaint is that everything about the movie from the plotting to the characters to the tone is completely fucked and brainless.
>>
>>83871185

You had a pretty reasonable post, then you dove-tailed part-way through into fanboyism, immediately discounting anyone who disagrees with you.
>>
>>83871081
It's about the same as the LotR extended editions for me. I wasn't entirely on board with the theatrical cuts for those since as someone who's a fan of the books I felt it omitted a lot. The extended editions really added a lot of great connective tissue that made scenes flow together better and gave more depth to the movie. I felt the same after watching the ultimate edition. I'm not sure if it's a Kingdom of Heaven level difference from theatrical/extended, but it's definitely right there in the conversation when it comes to disussing movies that have a much superior extended version.
>>
>>83870959
>Audiences prefer somewhat likable villains and he was about as unlikable as one could be.

I think this is a huge problem, this Lex was someone you would hate in real life, I m sick of Johns take on the character, Lex isn't a heroic antihero, it's a pathetic smart as fuck insecure cruel guy
>>
>>83871244
There was plenty of Civil War discussion but it burned out because everyone was agreeing
>>
>>83871234

Because it's fucking lazy storytelling. You made your hero look like Jesus? Wow, nobody's ever thought of that before! CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE ACTUALLY SUB-HIDEAKI ANNO IN TERMS OF USING RELIGIOUS IMAGERY.
>>
>>83871291
Again, you're changing the scope of the argument. Are you incapable of reading? Or are you incapable of doing anything but shit posting?
>>
>>83871246
That's a bit of an exaggeration, poor screenplay isn't "every objective standard:
>>
>>83871345
There was no conversation beyond the CGI was shit, black panther was the only rational guy and one of the best parts of the movie and that Americans are retards for thinking Steve has the right to invade any country he wants.
>>
>>83871367
>Are you incapable of reading? Or are you incapable of doing anything but shit posting?

This is usually good sign it's time to stop posting anon
>>
>>83871364
He wasn't Jesus you ignorant fuck, he was a sun God.
>>
>>83871263
>You are a fucking idiot how is that different than lex creating kon El or bizarro?
Well, for one thing, he didn't.
The Kon-El thing was a shitty retcon, and Bizarro was a DCAU thing first and foremost. So good job.
Second, Lex's motivations in those iterations are not the same as his motivations here. Those Lex's are less about struggling with the problem of evil and parsing (maybe?) parental abuse and moe about being an ubermensch that's angry there's someone he can't buy off.

Which is smething that I find odd in this movie, actually. For all the talk about how manipulative Lex is, he never seems to just bribe anyone. He's certainly got the resources for it, yet the senator clearly isn't having his shit That's why he has to kill her.

Bottom line, this Lex could never win a political race, so I don't buy him as a good representation of Modern Lex. He kinda works as the kooky silver age version though.
>>
>>83871246
>Rotten Tomatoes
I wonder if people are still going to use RT percentages to "express their opinions" when the female Ghostbusters gets a fresh rating.
>>
>>83871364
You're literally ignoring what i just fucking said in that post. The point is not that he's made to look like God it's that he's just as uncomfortable with that as you (the proverbial online fan, who bitched about MoS) are. You're being lazy when you stop at the religious imagery instead of looking at the movie's own reaction to it.

Multiple times it is shown that Clark hates it. And theres even a dude in the news segment that posits the question flat out "what if he's JUST a guy that wants to do good?"
>>
>>83871246
>>83871271
>>83871308
Thing is, you guys are in that latter part that I explained that hate the movie for whatever fundamental reasons you have and nothing will convince you otherwise. I said I wasn't onboard with the movie initially, but I thought the ultimate edition was well done.

If you don't like the movie, you don't like it. And that's fine. Different strokes for different folks and all that. I didn't like Force Awakens because I thought it was too derivative of past movies and would have preferred a more original product. The majority of other people liked it, and that's cool. Art is subjective. But keep on calling other people idiots, shills, etc. for whatever pleasure you derive from it.
>>
>>83871234
>The major complaint is that Clark wasn't smiling like Silver Age Clark would have.
In your head certainly.

>>83871403
And there's no conversation here beyond kino meme you just don't understand it based snyder look how smart I am for getting symbolism marvelcuck.
>>
>>83871453
Tell me what your complaint is with that scene.
>>
>>83871424
Lex isn't the Ãœbermenschen in the movie or in any comic, Bruce is, he became the Ãœbermenschen and still failed, and then he came in contact with a loving and living god
>>
>>83871444
>Multiple times it is shown that Clark hates it. And theres even a dude in the news segment that posits the question flat out "what if he's JUST a guy that wants to do good?"
And the problem, as gets said many, many times, si that for all of Clark's visual "problems" with it, he never tries to look into a camera and say "I'm just a guy that wants to do good". He never TRIES to PREVENT that interpretation of him in universe. It makes him come off passive at best and and whiny at worse if he doesn't actively seek to better his standing. And no, success of the the attempt would not negate the attempt itself.

And you? You look at that statement and somehow your brain warps it to "SUPERMAN MUST SMILE ALL THE TIME ACTION COMEDY QUIP CAMP SILVER AGE FOR BARNEYFAGS".
>>
>>83871364
>SUB-HIDEAKI ANNO IN TERMS OF USING RELIGIOUS IMAGERY
I didn't know such a thing was possible, and yet Snyder is real.
>>
>>83871453
When you can compare doomsday to Adam and Victor Frankenstein to lex you can have a real conversation, there's nothing to talk about civil war
>>
>>83871444
>>83871481
I hate that Clark is depicted as a god figure. I am telling you that right now. I am telling anyone that will look.
Clark hates that he's depicted as a god figure. He tells his girlfriend and nobody else.

Do you really not get the difference? Active resistance and denial is not the same as passive resistance and begrudging acceptance.
>>
>>83871482
>Lex isn't the Ãœbermenschen in the movie or in any comic, Bruce is,
Bruce is, certainly, but Lex is as well. They're both unfettered due to the sheer amount of resources they control. They can both effectively make their own rules. Lex is the dark mirror of the ubermensch.

I have to ask what you think the definition of the concept is.
>>
>>83871539
>When you can compare doomsday to Adam and Victor Frankenstein to lex you can have a real conversation
That's not a conversation. That's just comparisons.
And I thought we were supposed to judge this movie on its own merits and all the critics were wrong for comparing it to other entries in the genre.
>>
>>83871539
>When you can compare doomsday to Adam and Victor Frankenstein to lex you can have a real conversation, there's nothing to talk about civil war
That's because Adam and Victor Frankenstein were back in Age of Ultron.
>>
>>83870682
Zero charm, zero charisma.
>>
>>83871507
You're literally asking for the protagonist to look into a camera and say "I'm a good guy"? The same guy that secluded himself from most of the human race after his dad died? The shy dude who still flies home to ask mommy for her opinion and has conversations with his foolish, suicidal dad?

Why would you want that in literally ANY story. There's no fucking character arc ending with his self sacrifice if he does that.
>>
>>83871444

I'm not uncomfortable with it, I just think it's a lazy as fuck piece of narrative shorthand.
>>
>>83871244
there's no need to discuss true kino

only trainwrecks get discussed
>>
>>83871632
I don't think he was supposed to be.
>>
File: Superman - Birthright 06-022.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Birthright 06-022.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>83871655
>There's no fucking character arc ending with his self sacrifice if he does that.
Assuming it works. Once again, attempt is not the same in a narrative as the success of that attempt. I want Superman try and get people to see him as just another guy and fail. If you're going for a deconstruction, then I want Clark to naively think that if he puts his heart out there people will accept him only to have it shattered. I want him to reach out a hand and have people recoil from it. That's more dramatic than going "It'll never work, so why bother"

Snyder seems to want him to never try and reach out at all.

I want to see him TRY and fail. You guys think skipping the trying and going straight to the failing is the same thing. It isn't.
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 284x253
>>83870736

Lex IS an anti-hero.

At least from forever evil onwards.
>>
>>83871441
>I wonder if people are still going to use RT percentages to "express their opinions" when the female Ghostbusters gets a fresh rating.

Spy with Mellissa McCarthy was pretty good, by the same director. Jason Statham steals every scene he's in.

It had godawful advertising, and Ghostbusters only has to be pretty good.
>>
>>83871564
>Lex is the dark mirror of the ubermensch.

No, that's just ubermensch.

The morality of the ubermensch is not ours to question, because we are his inferior.

That's both the seductiveness and danger in investing in messiah figures.
>>
>>83871237
>I believe you. And I didn't hate it, was just dissatisfied.
I didn't hate it either, I was really more disappointed. My main issues with the movie were I felt the editing was off and it was an overall choppy production. The ultimate edition smoothed it out nicely and I really enjoyed it.

Like me if you were on the fence about it for technical reasons, I'd say give it a shot because you'll probably like it. I don't know specifically what you didn't like about the movie of course, but I found the ultimate edition to be a much more polished product. If you dislike it for fundamental reasons - be it you don't like Snyder, you don't like the portrayals of these characters and their direction, you don't like the story in general, etc. - I'm pretty sure you still won't like it because the movie just isn't your thing.

The theatrical cut is really the bones and general musculature of the movie and the ultimate edition adds some needed connective tissue to make it whole.
>>
>>83871340
>Lex isn't a heroic antihero, it's a pathetic smart as fuck insecure cruel guy

In the old Superboy comics, young Lex wasn't completely irredeemable, just a boy genius with a pension for megalomania.

In the Silver Age Lex and Superman could also broker a temporary peace for whatever reason.

Johns is pulling from a valid if less modern depiction of Lex.
>>
>>83871741
No. He's a villain pretending to be a hero because he knows it gets under Superman's skin.
>>
>>83871749
>Jason Statham steals every scene he's in.
Jason Statham won't be around to save Ghostbusters.

Enjoy your Chris Hemsworth.
>>
>>83870633
>movie is called Batman v Superman
>Wonder Woman front and center on cover

Forty Eisenkeks.
>>
If you rabidly defend this film and think it more than what it really is, there's something seriously unhealthy about you. You're not smarter for liking it, it failed
>>
>>83872004
>Batman (v)agina Superman
Pretty simple, man.
>>
>>83871878
>Enjoy your Chris Hemsworth.

Oh I will. Chris "Mancandy" Hemsworth might actually get to have a little fun for once.
>>
Goddamn I thought this was a kiddie /tv/ kino meme but people actually do defend this pile of garbage.

Just goes to show this Hollywood model is effective, put a recognizable character like Batman in literally anything and the fanboys will buy multiple movie tickets, multiple editions of DVD releases and tons of merchandise and then defend the whole thing until death.
>>
>>83870738
>pandery
Yeah, cos there aren't enough Jewish men in modern cinema.

Dude, what?
>>
File: 6534866949.png (192 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
6534866949.png
192 KB, 500x375
>>83872546

wut
>>
>>83870864
There's a different interpretation and then there's stright-up denial. You've gone full "LALALALA NOT LISTENING ALALA"
>>
>>83870996
Hahahaha why was he so perfect
>>
We shouldn't have to spend $20 to make a previous $10 experience work.
>>
>>83870633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>83872742
Evans is a weak jawline nerd. I bet Ben could kick his ass.
>>
File: BvSfags.png (103 KB, 1684x364) Image search: [Google]
BvSfags.png
103 KB, 1684x364
>>83870633
Snyderfags are the single most battered housewife like fanbase I can think of.

There is no redemption because this man is not capable of making a good movie. How will more scenes fix the wooden performances? How will making it longer fix the incredibly fucked up pace? How will it remove awful things like piss jars and the fact that the actual Batman/Superman fight should have began and ended with Superman just telling Batman whats going on?

This shit has gotten too pathetic. And the really sad thing is the moment Justice League has its first teaser, you morons are just going to get caught up in the Snyder cycle again.
>>
>>83871741
Fucking Johnsfags.
>>
>>83873403
300 was fine. It was only retroactively shit after Sucker Punch.

If JL is as uncomplicated as 300 he might pull it off. He exaggerated stuff like he always does, but also gave the queen a subplot.
>>
>>83870633
Anyone got hands on that leak that supposedly came out a few days ago?
>>
>>83873744
>300 was fine. It was only retroactively shit after Sucker Punch.
I didn't like 300 but I guess it was a good adaptation.
>>
>>83873785

Which one? There are like 15 "leaks" a week
>>
File: Tornado Man of Steel.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Tornado Man of Steel.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>83870633
>Who else is looking forward to seeing Snyder vindicated?

He was vindicated by the Man of Steel recut that gave us all the great stuff that was cruelly edited from......oh wait.
>>
File: 1388310852622.jpg (223 KB, 1096x800) Image search: [Google]
1388310852622.jpg
223 KB, 1096x800
>>83874126
>>
>>83874126

Why doesn't young Bruce literally being lifted into the air by the swarm of bats in BvS get memed as hard as this scene? Just as retarded and just as hilarious.

I swear to christ Snyder has the depth and emotional maturity of a 9 year old banging action figures together on the playground.
>>
File: BvS Ultimate Edition.png (41 KB, 578x712) Image search: [Google]
BvS Ultimate Edition.png
41 KB, 578x712
>>83870633
>>
>>83874225
Its a dream sequence it doesnt hold a significant relevance because ita not something that really happened.
Clark's dad dying did and it's supposed to be a big part of Clark's formation towards the man he becomes.
>>
File: Ayn-Rand-9451526-1-402.jpg (61 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Ayn-Rand-9451526-1-402.jpg
61 KB, 402x402
>>
File: 789896894.jpg (209 KB, 634x1038) Image search: [Google]
789896894.jpg
209 KB, 634x1038
I was actually as ignorant and short sighted as the critics and people in this thread until I saw Snyder given the opportunity to explain the depths of his work. Made me feel a bit embarrassed and just stupid for not understanding that one of the great artists of our era is before us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
>>
File: mfwMan of Steel.jpg (20 KB, 544x352) Image search: [Google]
mfwMan of Steel.jpg
20 KB, 544x352
>>83874317
>and it's supposed to be a big part of Clark's formation towards the man he becomes.

Nothing positive came out of that tornado scene. Nothing positive can be taught to anyone by that sort of action. It would teach Clark that his dad was a fucking paranoid basket case who would view the grisly death of a family member as more desirable than "gubbmint trubble".

On the other hand, it seemed to fuck Clark up pretty badly for the next decade or so, so maybe you are on to something.
>>
>>83874320
MANLET
A
N
L
E
T
>>
>>83874370
British people sure have bad teeth
>>
>>83874532
That's probably why the Kryptonians adopted the birthing matrix, to avoid crooked teeth.
>>
>>83874320
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>83874320
I love Snyder.
He simply has absolutely no idea of what he's doing but he keeps on and on acting like he does.
>>
>>83874721
I want a Zack Snyder / Uwe Boll collaboration movie.
>>
>>83874320
Did M. Night Shamalan also had those explanations about his movies that normies couldn't understand?
>>
Nothing can save emo superman

Nothing can save autistic lex.

Nothing can save cave troll doomsday.

Nothing can save homeless flash.

Nothing can save skinny wonder woman.

Nothing can save us from zack Snyder.
>>
>>83874939
Someone should take the fall and kill him.
>>
>>83874939
Or zack snyders wife for that matter.
>>
>>83874939
>>83874979

I feel bad about it but I have to admit if I woke up tomorrow and heard that Snyder died in a plane crash or something it would make some warped part of me really happy.
>>
>>83874225
>Why doesn't young Bruce literally being lifted into the air by the swarm of bats in BvS get memed as hard as this scene?
Are you stupid?

It was a dream that represented Bruce using the bat as a totem to became the ubermensch.
>>
>>83874939
I didn't mind troll doomsday. I found it neat. it starts like a troll, but then uses the "evolves an adjusts" part of his character to turn into the more iconic comic-version with spikes.
>>
What? This movie is STILL discussed?
Isn't it kinda makes you a retard, if you tolerate this pile of garbage for some stupid reason called "a movie"?

It's like Snyderfags have no self-respect at all.
>>
>>83875650
I really want him back as a mini boss on the new movies.
>>
>>83875827
Go watch a tv show m8.
>>
>>83875931
Lord God Snyder has already decreed that he'll be back eventually. Probably in one of the new batman movies.
>>
>>83875503

I can tell you think you sound really smart but you're a defending a Zack Snyder movie
>>
>>83870829
Rumors say he's already been balls deep and riding that Harley.
>>
>>83875503
there are better ways to convey meaning other than ridiculous dream sequences
>>
File: suicide-squad-movie-2016-poster.jpg (948 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
suicide-squad-movie-2016-poster.jpg
948 KB, 1382x2048
>>83870633
How about this movie poster
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.