[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South park and hopes for the next season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
Hey /co/ i know we're a ways off from the next season of South Park but where do you believe the next season is going, what do you think they'll do? Will the presidential election come to play, will they continue with the PC lampoons, what are you hoping for this season??
>>
I'm hoping Parker dies and goes to hell. I have always hated South Park. It was crap when it was a stupid twentysomething spouting poop jokes and randroid drivel. Now it's a fortysomething spouting the same poop jokes and the same randroid drivel. Fuck you and fuck South Park.
>>
They'll either bitch about Trump or bitch about Hillary
>>
They're going to do something with their game
>>
Hope it's not all presidential. I want stand alone
>>
>>83870425
From their E3 interview we know theyre sticking with the season long arcs now, which I'm happy about.
As they put it "Shows like ours or The Simpsons have the dumbest last minutes where you have to put everything back for next week however you can. Its so freeing not having to do that anymore"
>>
>>83870859
They kind of set it up last season with Mr. Garrison, they must have been planning for it. Even if its not the main focus, itll be a big deal
>>
Think they'll do something about the gay nightclub?
>>
>>83871035
Like what?
>>
>>83871023
On the flip side, now they have to stick with an established canon all season long
>>
>>83871281
On THAT flip side it opens them up to jokes they couldn't do otherwise. PC Principal had some of the funniest moments in that season, all that would've been gone if they had to have him fired at the end of season one.

It almost feels like thats how they play you too. Cartman comes in with his usual blackmailing plan and you think "Oh so things are going to go back to normal now", only for him to be put in hospital instead. Way funnier in my opinion
>>
>>83871199
In the wake of a massacre that saw over 100 people shot, half of which died where the shooter proudly claimed he was doing it for ISIS... one of the first reactions I saw was people blaming violent video games. And not soccer moms or anything either, fucking 'games journalists' and other sort of people who typically advocate for the video game industry.

Other reactions were the expected anti-gun sentiments and assorted other mewling on 'toxic masculinity' and whatnot. Basically, left-leaning media avoided even mentioning Islam like doing do would awaken an eldritch horror that would devour the world.

That sounds like the setup for a South Park episode if I ever heard one.
>>
>>83871033
Yeah, that's going to be interesting. Garrison was supposed to be an expy for Trump like they thought he wasn't going to go very far in the primaries but wanted to riff on him anyway. Are they going to continue that now that Trump is all but certain to be the GOP nominee? If Trump actually manages to win the general election, will they make Garrison the President?
>>
>>83871460
I mus be fucking retarded cause I thought you were referencing the gay club in the show.

Either way, by September I dont think theyll bring it up
>>
>>83870755
Trump will save america by launching world war three.
Hillary will destroy america by getting dragged into world war three.
>>
>>83871556
Whose going to drag Hilary into starting a war? You're going to have to try your damndest to stop her from leaping headfirst into one. Her foreign policies echo Bush's heavily and lets not forget she pushed for the Iraq war.
>>
>>83871579
Pfft. Every country in the world fights for resources anon. The reason it didn't turn into a world war is because everyone else will look the other way to get mudslime oil as well.

A Proper World War is when everyone kills everyone for no particular reason. Like say some chucklefuck from nowhere gets assassinated and everyone's grandma is sucked in via secret alliance. Ha. That'd be fucking silly.
>>
>>83871732
Never said they didnt. But the idea that Hilary is adverse to war is laughable
>>
>>83871855
Who ever said she didn't like war? I merely >implied that the other sides would declare first.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.