[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>daredevil will never get to be with his main love interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: elektra.png (344 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
elektra.png
344 KB, 768x433
>daredevil will never get to be with his main love interest in the comics
JUST
>>
Elektra is shit.

When is Daredevil and Punisher gonna get a visit from Nick Fury to join the Agents of Shield?
>>
>>83867554
Elektra is shit.
>>
>>83867578
No, she's not, and you're a dumbass if you think that a lawyer who wants to save his neighborhood and stay masked and a madman who kills awful people and doesn't work well with others would ever join a globetrotting superhero team.
>>
>>83867578
When Mahvel studios acknowledges it.
>>
>>83867618

Shield isn't an organization that believes in compromises it believes in conformity

Its either we take you or you're hydra there is no neutral ground
>>
>>83867578
>Agents of Shield
Fuck off already.
>>
>>83867648
Yeah, and they're not really looking to hire Daredevil or Punisher anyways; they're mostly contained to Hell's Kitchen.
>>
She was the shittiest part of S2
>>
>>83867679

>Yeah, and they're not really looking to hire Daredevil or Punisher

Shield has fucking satellite frequencies all over the fucking planet

yes they fucking want them especially Daredevil
>>
>>83867686
That's a weird way to spell foggy.
>>
>>83867699
No, they don't. Daredevil and Punisher are cleaning up their neighborhood. It's what they're good at. They're not good at fighting government conspiracies or working with others.

SHIELD doesn't want them; they're doing what they're good at.

>>83867686
Elektra was actually surprisingly good, and she had loads of chemistry with Matt. Their scenes were great. Karen was the worst part, easily.
>>
>>83867738
>Their scenes were great.
Their relationship was somehow less believable than the zombie ninjas.
>>
>>83867764
What? Matt and Karen was the forced one. He had more chemistry with Claire.
>>
>>83867786
Both were forced but Matt and Elektra together was like a shitty romance novel.
>>
Now you know how GAfags feel
>>
>>83867578
>Elektra is shit.
You shut your goddamned mother fucking faggot mouth!
>>
>>83867892
How, exactly? You need to explain beyond shitty romance novel. I thought Daredevil realizing that Elektra would never change was a great part of his character development, and he was right.

He would never be satisfied with a dumbass girl that he could never open up about his Daredevil life to. Elektra's actress did a good job acting like a hardass while also showing she loved Matt.
>>
>>83867933
Speaking of that.
>Matt's face when he was in the trial and the witness revealed he was threatened by a girl to reveal he was lying.

It was hilarious and it really showed how protective she was of him.
>>
>>83867933
It was the really over-the-top scenes like the sex in the boxing ring with the slow motion and the weird dialogue coming from both of them every time they were together. It didn't play out in a way that felt like they were two people in a relationship, it felt like they were two movie characters in a relationship.
>>
>>83867686
My main issue was his plotline with Elektra and the Punisher plotline were so unrelated most of the season that I felt like I was watching two different shows. Also, wanting to just smack Matt the entire time for fucking up over and over again. So I could get her plotline being the shittiest part in that it led to most of the irritating aspects of the characters and their interactions. I wish they had just extended the season to at least 1.5 seasons for both storylines and overlapped less.
>>
>>83867967
They weren't together in the modern day. That's why it felt like UST.

And their college relationship was built on lies, considering she was sent on a mission, yet fell in love with him. They weren't really together in college, and they weren't together in season 2. They just loved each other and couldn't do anything about it.

>>83867972
I agree. Now that Punisher has his own series they won't have to introduce anyone else and they can go back to a focused plotline. I hope they do Kingpin again and Elektra doesn't show up until the Defenders or something.
>>
>>83868024
One thing that annoyed me is that the writers didn't seem to know how to do basic narrative ellipse, so that both Stick and Elektra seemed to literally know Matt for just the time shown in the flashbacks... it seemed like days, or even hours in Stick's case. They could've done a bit of a montage to show Stick being around for a couple months at least... As it is it seems Elektra didn't even meet Foggy...
>>
>>83868564
Yeah, I have to agree. I wish they'd shown Elektra and Matt doing goofy stuff as well.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.