[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEBODY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: Smallville_Intro_1080_HD-01_.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Smallville_Intro_1080_HD-01_.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
SOMEBODY
>>
>>83866410

ONCE TOLD ME

THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME
>>
>>83866410
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE
>>
YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND
>>
>>83866410
They really should have used the guy playing Lex in that show in the new movies.
>>
>>83866410
OOOOOOOOH SOMEBODY
>>
>>83866410
COZY, NOT SOMEBODY NOSY
>>
I'm surprised they never used "Kryptonite" on the show, it sounds like a sister song.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 750x815) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 750x815
JUST

SAVE ME

COME ON
>>
File: WHEN I WAS.jpg (50 KB, 474x321) Image search: [Google]
WHEN I WAS.jpg
50 KB, 474x321
>>83866410
WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WARTHOG
>>
The gayest race in the history of the world, Wally vs Clark
>>
File: SAVE ME.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.gif
2 MB, 480x270
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>83866697
Looks comfy as fuck.
>>
>>83866697
fuck you that was awesome
>>
>>83866697
It was Bart actually.
>>
>>83866410
>let's make a teen drama about superman, but pretend it's not
>>
>>83866579
Why is America such a satanic Jew controlled nation?Seriously what the fuck is the obsession with destroying the sanctity of marriage with these bullshit laws?
>>
Is worth watch?
>>
>>83870101
No.
>>
>>83866579
From what I heard it's just a one time payment right and after that she can fuck off? That's a pretty good deal since he won't be having to pay her ass every month.
>>
>>83866410
I'm still incredibly butthurt that I wasted so much time watching this show when they never really went full-on Superman.

Fuck you Tom Welling for being such a little bitch about wearing the suit.
>>
>>83870128
Can't be that bad surely?
>>
>>83870101
first 4 seasons yes, absolutely comfy. season 5/7 (roughly) it's shit, the last seasons are golden age cheesiness level.

I AM BEYOND DEATH'S STROKE!
>>
>>83870572

all in all, it's a product of it's time. I liked it a lot, it introduced me to Superman and I remember it fondly.
>>
>>83866410
I would like to see a version that is actually for MALE fans, with no Dawson's Creek/90210/typical Spelling elements, no lame-ass original bad guys, no Clark meeting characters he's not supposed to meet until he's in Metropolis, etc.
>>
File: 7689.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
7689.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1088
BE CAREFUL CLARK! THAT'S JOHN "THE GENERAL" ZODOWSKI, THE QUARTERBACK FOR SMALLVILLE HIGH'S BIGGEST RIVAL TEAM!

HE'S BEEN ACTING REALLY STRANGE SINCE HE STARTED DRINKING THAT METEOR ROCK GATORADE AFTER PRACTICES!
>>
>>83870586
Your ass should have already known Superman. Who DOESN'T? (besides middle eastern and east asian immigrants) I mean, even BEFORE these last few cheeseball movies? Comic and cartoons alone should've clued you in. Unless you have a vagina. In that case, Superman was never for you.
>>
Cameo with the CWVerse when?
>>
>>83870659
yes, I knew him generally (thanks to the movies), but I never read one of his comic books before: not everyone is from America, and in Italy it was a pain in the ass finding a DC book in general. (you don't have any idea how hard it was, I fucking hated Planeta).
>>
>>83870677
I'm sure a lot of people want it, and CW owns Smallville too.

The thing is, do Welling and co. want it.
>>
>>83870721
Well, that divorce of his is gonna make him want it.
>>
>>83870721
Welling has said yes, can't imagine anybody else would decline
>>
>>83866480
I agree but they're concerned about "confusing" people who would think that the show is tied to smallville. Plus he's not "quirky millennial" Lex that DC wanted to compete with Marvel.
>>
>>83870503
Early seasons were okay with freak of the week and Clark discovering his powers. It gets much worse later, but I really liked the final few minutes of the series.
>>
The show has a pretty top notch version of Lois Lane, but I guess they kinda had to when they also had the worst Lana Lang.
>>
>>83870813
I loved how every single opening credits just opened with her in a bikini. "Hey guys this is the love interest you should be rooting for!"
>>
>tfw the CW cape shows never got better than Smallville when it was top tier

Even the acting was overall, much better
>>
>>83866410
Save you
>>
>>83870869
I'll give you the acting for sure (though that fell off in later seasons) but there were a lot of great moments in Arrow season 1 & 2 and Flash 1 that I think topped Smallville.
>>
>It's a hidden kryptonite nearby that weakens clark in an otherwise easy fight episode
>>
>>83870889
I'll give you those, but there are so much weighing down those parts of the Arrow and the Flash.
While in Smallville, it always felt the opposite way around.

>>83870910
>it's a silver kryptonite episode
>>
>>83870914
>so much weighing down those parts of the Arrow and the Flash.
Also fair. I haven't gone back to watch Arrow again (though I have all the DVDs for cheap) so I'm sure if I watch those hype scenes again I'd have to slog through all that relationship stuff to get there. At least Clark/Lex having quibbles wasn't as annoying as Oliver/Tommy.
>>
File: SOMEBODY.gif (3 MB, 275x150) Image search: [Google]
SOMEBODY.gif
3 MB, 275x150
>>83866410
>>
>>83866697
>Running backwards while giggling.

What's gay about that, anon?
>>
>>83870910
Red kryptonite episode best kryptonite episode
>>
>>83870982
>no pink kryptonite episode
>>
>>83870982
BAD
CLARK
IS
BACK

If anyone wants to watch it and hasn't, make sure to watch the 30 second misleading teasers before every episode, makes the experience way more fun
>>
>>83866579
Fuck
>>
File: freddie-mercury.jpg (152 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
freddie-mercury.jpg
152 KB, 2197x1463
TOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
>>
My name is Kal-Kel. I used to live on Krypton until
>BOOOM
When you're an orphan alien and the last survivor of your people you've got nothing: no scientific knowledge, no cultural heritage, no post-scarcity utopia. You're stuck in whatever planet they decide to dump you in.
>Kal-El: Where am I?
>Martha: Isn't he adorable?!
You do whatever work comes your way. You rely on anyone who's still talking to you: An over-possessive ex-girlfriend...
>Shall we shoot them?
An old friend who used to inform on you to the government...
>Professor Hamilton: You know aliens... bunch of bitchy little girls.
Family too...
>Hey, is that your Mom again?
...If you're desperate
>Martha Kent: Someone needs your help, Clark!
Bottom line? Until you figure out time travel and dimensional travel... you're not going anywhere.
>>
>>83871155
Ultraman was fucking great

>No one sees Ultraman and lives!
>>
>>83870572
Who was the better Deathstroke, Slade Wilson or Wade EIling light?
>>
>>83870775
Darkseid was a major letdown, but Callum Zod and the last two seasons in general made up for it
>>
>>83874744
Season 10 did have a weak plot....but the filler episodes were great.

The Amish Country and High School Reunion episodes were easily Top 10 eps.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.