[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are going to order the new Lackadaisy hardcover, aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: v2 front cover web-500x500.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
v2 front cover web-500x500.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
You are going to order the new Lackadaisy hardcover, aren't you /co/?
>>
>>83865293
This is still going? I think I remember joining their forums somewhere around 2007. Still visited occasionally in 2010 Thought It was long dead by now.,
>>
There are books of Lackadaisy?
>>
>>83865374
It's usually just the stuff that's already online in print form.
>>
>>83865293

you know OP I would if Tracy wasn't a lazy cunt. She makes only 1 comic a month. Sure...sometimes there are 2 comic a month but it happens rarely. And you would think she would improve on speed because her biggest argument was "I don't have time. Real job takes most of it." And now she is getting $5,000 each month and it is still this slow production speed. It is 10 years since she started it. 10 years.

I'll support artists who actually give a damn about their stuff and are not lazy, greedy assholes. Unsounded webcomic is going on for 6 years and it has better progression and 12 updates a month. And artist is getting around $1,000 a month on patreon.
>>
>>83868002
She has another job, and Lackadaisy is gorgeous, I'm not complaining.
>>
>>83868267
>She has another job

>"I don't have time. Real job takes most of it."
logic would state if she made money from her comic she would have time to do what she loves. Basic math of fundamental life needs versus leisure persuits
> Starts making $5,000 a month on patreon (average salary in USA is $3,500)
Still hauling ass as before
>>
File: baby.png (527 KB, 636x850) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
527 KB, 636x850
>>83868002
>Calls artist lazy
>Has never accomplished anything in his whole life ever near what this supposed "lazy" artist has done

Sure is /co/ in here
>>
>>83865293
>buying physical copies of webcomics
>>
>>83868518
You'll regret it when the grid completely shits itself. Plus collections are just nice to have.
>>
>>83868002
are you really saying that if you give people lots of money time itself will add extra hours to every day
>>
>>83868545

no. because you are cleary playing a retard role for a reply here it is:

If you are using your job as an excuse that you don't have time to make your comic and then make a patreon for the same comic, which gives you more than stable income (like full time job stable income), it means you are a lazy jew that found suckers to milk money from.

She could leave her job, if she hated it, live a comfortable life and work on her comic.
>>
I hope it's out by Comic Con, so i can get it there signed.
>>
I don't even have the first trade, which I think it kind of expensive on Amazon now. I could be wrong.
>>83868648
>if you use something that takes up a lot of time as a reason for not having enough time to work on something else, that is bad
I hate /co/ at the weekend.
>>
>>83868648
She actually did leave her day job long ago. Her only job now is Lackadaisy.
>>
Has she been keeping up with her updates, or has the book distracted her?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.