[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about the fact that Rick Grimes turned into a complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (13 KB, 188x269) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13 KB, 188x269
Can we talk about the fact that Rick Grimes turned into a complete fucking cut in the comics?

When he was faced with the problem of Negan, he lied and cheated his way to defeat him. His morals were fucked. Negans morals were also fucked, but more stright that Ricks. He never lied, and tried to do the best for his people. When he said something, he went and did it. He never said anything he wouldn't do. He followed eye for an eye. He had set rules at his safe haven.

Rick on the otherhand, only cares about Andrea, carl, and his main group of friends. He won't try to protect everybody else. When he proposed a deal with Negan, and Negan was going to go through with it because it was smart, motherfucking Rick slashed his throat. Negan was chaotic good, and Rick really has no placed, as he changed through the comics. Rick is a complete fucktard. He had Negan in his hands, and could have made the greatest trading system at the time, but fucked it up because he refused to be flexible with him.

This bothers me more than it probably should, but I'm really starting to hate him.
>>
>>83861985
I think thats the point, Anon
>>
>>83861985
Negan is a monster.
>>
Is TWD still good? Stopped reading after the prison
>>
>>83861985
Negan wouldn't have went through with the deal for long. He's a sociopath with the ego the size of Texas.
>>
>>83861985

He looks like Triple H.
>>
>>83861985
Say what you want but Rick is alive.
>>
Just end the series with Rick and everyone he loves getting killed off as a result of the actions of another character that is basically pre-prison Rick being a goody two-shoes.
>>
>>83862054
It gets so much better. I'm completely caught up, and already pre ordered the new book that cokes out in spetember. It gets kinda boring for a little bit, but when Negan comes in it's the best part of the comics
>>
>>83862451
So is negan, sitting in his basement
>>
>>83862576
agreed. I've said this before on here, but the people who drop the series because they think Negan is a cookie cutter copy of The Governor are so wrong. Negan is fucking great, one of my top 5 characters in the whole series DESU. He's one of those villains you love as much as the hero. He even has an origin story mini series that they're releasing a couple pages of per month or something in the Image preview magazine.
>>
>>83862608
not caught up I see.
>>
>>83862630
Negan is the best because he's so fucked up that you just have to laugh at what he says. And I'll have to look into that. I didn't know there was a mini series.
>>
>>83862654
Not all the way. I know he gets released, but that's it. I just pre order the volumes. I don't buy the issues so I'm not always fully caught up.
>>
I stopped after the prison.

I want to pick it up again, but I hear there are rape scenes.

Are there? I can't stomach it.
>>
>>83862698
Nice bait
>>
>>83862698
You stopped after the prison? Huh, weird. The only rape scene in the entire series is when The Governor rapes Michonne, but that was during the prison arc, so....
>>
>>83862698
No not really. There's one part where some guy tries to rape a chick, but negan hates rape and fuck him up. It's pretty awesome. I'm not going to go into detail to spoil it for you.
>>
>>83862730
God I'm stupid.

I only fell for this bait bc I fail to see the point of it other than being able to say GOTCHA to a internet strangers.
>>
>>83862730
>>83862742
Eh. It's not bait. I just forgot.

It's been what, 6~7 years? And it's offscreen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.