[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, with Britain getting its very own Vita Severn, I'm reminded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m37kmyHBSl1qi7tbso1_1280.jpg (444 KB, 940x1509) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m37kmyHBSl1qi7tbso1_1280.jpg
444 KB, 940x1509
So, with Britain getting its very own Vita Severn, I'm reminded of how good Transmet was.

Besides getting me in a useless journalism degree. Fuck that and my younger, idealistic self.

Transmet thread?
>>
Nobody?
>>
You don't want to talk about Transmet, you want to whine about British politics and your own life.

Well guess what, this isn't your fucking blog. Fuck off.
>>
>>83854161
WHERE'S MY FUCKING COLUMN!?
>>
File: 1463365688663.gif (853 KB, 235x277) Image search: [Google]
1463365688663.gif
853 KB, 235x277
People here don't care because she wasn't killed by a Muslim.

Crimes by Neo-Nazis don't count. You can't BUILD WALL on Neo-Nazis.

And yes Transmet is amazing.
>>
>>83856456
>can't build a wall on neo-nazis
but you can send them to a camp
>>
>>83856545
Oh I'm sure they'd appreciate the irony but we're talking WALL here, that's our primary concern in America.

BUILD WALL.
>>
>>83856568
were more on the Muslim immigration ban right now.
>>
>>83856456
>A host of miraculous moves.

Oh, I am laughing.
>>
It was a good read. I liked the one-off stories more than the main plot.
>>
>>83858085
Ellis really excels at one-off stories.
>>
>>83854161
>So, with Britain getting its very own Vita Severn
Wasn't that Princess Diana? With a dash of the Kennedy brothers?
>>
>>83854161
Does anyone have this whole series archived somewhere? I'd buy it, but this series is long and my bank account is a lot smaller than it used to be.
>>
File: ngbbs4d647cc46954e.jpg (54 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d647cc46954e.jpg
54 KB, 599x449
>>83861407
Nah, Princess Di was just clearing up lose ends for the Royal Family. This latest one is a full on propaganda operation to deprive the people of their democratic rights. We finally know how it feels, America.
>>
>>83854614
This.
>>
Transmet is symptomatic of all the good and ill in Ellis comics.

He sets up a cool world
Gets bored
Ends with an action finale that doesn't really live up to the beginning and it all goes out with a whimper.
>>
>>83864556
I always did feel that Spider got a little too 'dangerous' in the end. Even if they justify it by saying that the smiler forced him into it, it just seemed forced.

The main draw of the series for me was the standalone stories, like the revivals story, or business, mister. To see it end with a blazing backdrop was a bit contrived.

But I will admit that both the source gas reveal and the final issue did feel like some nice deserved closure for all involved.

"One Percent! Hahahahahah!"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.