[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever meet a stereotypical jock/meathead that read comicbooks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: dg-nerds.jpg (42 KB, 400x353) Image search: [Google]
dg-nerds.jpg
42 KB, 400x353
Ever meet a stereotypical jock/meathead that read comicbooks?

What did he follow?
>>
>>83852203
I knew a guy like that in college. He really liked the Punisher.
>>
>>83852203
>Ever meet a stereotypical jock/meathead

Very goddamn few. Some of the /fit/test people I've known have been some of the smartest, or in other cases, at least some of the fucking nerdiest. Complete idiots with no sense of self tend not to have the dedication to end up fuckin' Xbox hueg.

But yes, I've known /fit/ folks that read comic books.
>>
OP, are you upset because no big guys want to pound your boipussy?
>>
My dad was a big jock back in highschool and collected comics for years

He had a lot of xmen. A lot a lot of xmen
>>
>>83852203
A girl, played on the volleyball team, read Archie comics and played Magic the Gathering.
She "bullied" me because she liked me, I was too dumb to take the hint
>>
>>83852345
>Some of the /fit/test people I've known have been some of the smartest, or in other cases, at least some of the fucking nerdiest

The buffest guy I've ever met was a big weeb
>>
>>83852378
for you
>>
I'm a 10/10 ripped pussy destroyer and I love comics.
Milligan, Lobdell, Sim- you name it.
>>
>>83853401
>I'm a 10/10 ripped pussy destroyer
lol
>>
I played basketball and football for most of my life and I've been reading comics since the 4th grade.
>>
Nightwing. Got it tattooed on his calf.
>>
>>83852203

I did in college, I tutored for the athletics department at my university and worked with a basketball player who fucking loved Spider-man.
>>
>>83853302
She didn't like you.
>>
File: punisher_skull.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
punisher_skull.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
>>83852297
Hero to all bloody thirsty psychos. Watch any modern war movie and see how many Punisher skulls you can find on their uniforms.
>>
>>83852203
if they can read theyre not stereotypical jocks are they
>>
bimp
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.