[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finished Preacher, it was damn good. But, anyone else felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: RCO023_1461903959.jpg (574 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
RCO023_1461903959.jpg
574 KB, 1988x3056
I finished Preacher, it was damn good.

But, anyone else felt it was kinda weird how Jesse just ordered the old nazi to hang himself?
>>
>>83851282
He didn't order him, if I recall. He guilt-tripped him into doing it.

Yeah, I felt bad for the old man.
>>
Jesse does some pretty fucked up shit honestly. Forcing that one black dude to count those grains of sand, making that guy cut his dick off and stick it up his ass, etc. etc.
>>
File: RCO020_1461904949.jpg (795 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
RCO020_1461904949.jpg
795 KB, 1988x3056
>>83851489
i could attribute those ones to him being angry/in a hurry

but the thing with gunther was just cruel
>>
So is odin quincannon the same guy who had the shot company in the end and did the saint of killers become god
>>
File: cue-playful-music.jpg (115 KB, 613x878) Image search: [Google]
cue-playful-music.jpg
115 KB, 613x878
>>83851282
It feels like something written for (and by) a bunch of 16-year-old. I wholy enjoy it

What happened to that Locke and Key/horror comics thread from a couple hours back, btw?; somebody mentioned Preacher, I left for a bit and now I can't find it in the archives
>>
>>83851744
*shit company
>>
>>83851781
i love how he turned from serious grey villain to over-the-top comedy dick villain
>>
>>83851744
Conan was in shit, Odin processed meat. They were brothers.

I don't think the throne did anything for anyone who wasn't God. The Saint sat there because he was sick and tired and it made for a poignant scene.
>>
>>83851282
Jesse was not a good man, if you haven't fucking noticed. He was just a man.
>>
>>83852076
Yeah, being God is not a legacy title. Heaven is empty at the end, with no administration. Population: 1, and he's asleep.
>>
>>83852089
Oh fuck off m8, basic human decency is not a hard bar to reach.
>>
>>83851489
To be fair, Jesse was apologetic about what happened to him and tried to make amends.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.