[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have only recently got into comics. My favorite characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Aquaman_issue_1,_the_new_52.jpg (32 KB, 256x389) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman_issue_1,_the_new_52.jpg
32 KB, 256x389
I have only recently got into comics. My favorite characters have always been Green Arrow, Aquaman, and the Flash. I have new 52 green arrow vol 4, flash vol 1, and Aquaman vol 1-4. Which should I continue? Also, based on those characters, any other characters or arcs I should look into? Thanks, fellas!
>>
>>83829075

Aquaman's New 52 series is pretty strong all the way through, but feel free to skip the Others part of the story, it doesn't amount to anything interesting.

Same deal with Flash, but read up to where Manapul/Bucellato leave. The new Rebirth series with Willliamson looks pretty good though.

As for older stuff, check out

>Mike Grell's Green Arrow
>pretty much fucking everything Flash related you can get your hands on from pre-New 52
>Peter David's Aquaman

There's also a long-running storytime on /co/ here of everything Wally West as the Flash has been in and it's all good shit. Check it out if you haven't yet already.
>>
>>83829075

If you're looking for recent stuff:

>New 52 Green Arrow v4,
Outsiders War (v5) is a good book if you want to continue Lemire/Sorrentino's Green Arrow.

>New 52 Flash v1
Rogue's Revolution (v2), Gorilla Warfare (v3), and Reverse (v4) are good books if you want to continue Manapul/Buccellato's Flash.

>New 52 Aquaman v1-4
That's about where I'd stop as well.

All three of those characters also have excellent Rebirth and #1 issues that just came out as well.
>>
>>83829075
>Aquaman
Looks like you fell for the tryhard re-imaging.
>>
>>83830572
meme
>>
>>83830572
You mean because I got the new 52 or that I picked it up after the Momoa casting?
>>
>>83830783
Yes, it is a meme to like him now.
>>83830796
Both.
>>
>>83831365
Not the guy you're responding to, but...

I liked Aquaman since he was in Superfriends.

I also liked him in his edgy 90s days.

I like him now too.

UR A FAGET
>>
>>83831365
>WAAAAH STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
>>
>I like Aquaman because other people find him lame

Pretty sad to be honest
>>
File: you.jpg (18 KB, 615x280) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
18 KB, 615x280
>>83831577
>>
>>83829075
for new 52 stuff
get all of Lemire GA
just keep collecting Aquaman, Bunn's run is the only bad part
drop flash after Bulleclato leaves

Waid and Johns' Flash runs are great
Grell GA and GA Year One
>>
>>83831514
>WAAAHHHH watch me mask my triggering by trying to mock you
>>
>>83831365
What a little punk bitch.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.