[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"ARROW" ADDS VIGILANTE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Vigilante.jpg (234 KB, 1100x550) Image search: [Google]
Vigilante.jpg
234 KB, 1100x550
Josh Segarra has joined the cast of The CW's ARROW as Adrian Chase, "Star City's new District Attorney who joins forces with Mayor Oliver Queen to take on organized crime. His main goal is to clean up the streets by using the legal system, but his viewpoints might soon change".

Segarra will have a recurring role in the season 5.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/arrow/arrow-season-5-adds-chicago-pd-star-josh-segarra-as-adrian-chase-aka-a142658
>>
>Not Greg Saunders
God damn it
>>
>>83828665
Wild Dog AND Vigilante?
>>
>Wild Dog cast
>Vigilante cast
Dear God, don't let Felicity fuck this season up.
>>
File: Wild Dog.jpg (214 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Wild Dog.jpg
214 KB, 612x380
Rick Gonzalez has also joined the cast in a recurring role as Sam Deaborn / Wild Dog, "an ex-Marine turned vigilante operating in Star City, whose reckless and cocksure nature prompts the Green Arrow to take him under his wing."

http://www.newsarama.com/29751-wild-dog-to-appear-in-arrow-season-5-multi-episode-arc.html
>>
Dont get your hopes up guys.
>>
>>83828704
Yeah, get ready for a love rectangle with felicity and Oliver.
>>
>>83828726
Hope is the greatest evil.
>>
>>83828724
>Sam Deaborn
Not Jack Wheeler?
>>
>>83828716
Can we just drop Arrow and have a show about these guys?
>>
>>83828724
>cocksure
>>
File: Arrow.jpg (217 KB, 760x400) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.jpg
217 KB, 760x400
Season 5 will feature two main villains, both with casting underway.

>"JAMES" (Regular) I An irrepressibly charming contemporary of Oliver's who quickly proves himself to be a terrifying new adversary. Behind his charitable facade, he is a man on a mission, out to avenge a tragic, violent loss from his own years prior. He might just as easily shake your hand as your best friend or break your neck as your worst enemy — and you never know which one is coming. Either way, he’s more than capable of having a good time as he does it.

>ANTON CHURCH (Regular) I A ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E. Church is an apex predator who cuts his way through the shadows by taking down the biggest threat first, and quickly sets his sights on newly-appointed Mayor Oliver Queen.

Between these three, it seems like season 5 will be "vigilantes, vigilantes everywhere".
>>
>>83828814
>>"JAMES" (Regular) I An irrepressibly charming contemporary of Oliver's who quickly proves himself to be a terrifying new adversary. Behind his charitable facade, he is a man on a mission, out to avenge a tragic, violent loss from his own years prior. He might just as easily shake your hand as your best friend or break your neck as your worst enemy — and you never know which one is coming. Either way, he’s more than capable of having a good time as he does it.
I'm pretty sure this is Wild Dog, m8.
>>
>>83828768
Wouldn't be Arrow if they didn't spit in the face of the comic.
>>
>>83828846
Nope. Wild Dog's casting call simply read

>"A cocksure and reckless ex-Marine turned vigilante who clases with Green Arrow".
>>
tfw was arguing with someone in a thread last week about how it would be wild dog and not vigilante because that would be fucking stupid. boy do I feel like an asshole
>>
File: Punisher (1).jpg (173 KB, 1024x635) Image search: [Google]
Punisher (1).jpg
173 KB, 1024x635
oh boy theyre doing the punisher arc from dd s2!
>>
>>83828968
It's totally different, we got two punishers running around this time.
>>
>>83828968
>DAREDEVIL invented vigilantes
>>
>>83828846
It's vigilante.
>>
Season 5 seems like its going to be great
>>
He looks like Cody Cummings.
>>
>>83829033
Actually, it's about ethics in superheroing.
>>
>>83828698
My exact thoughts.

Maybe he's too "silly" for this show.

Has Kate Spencer been used yet?
>>
>>83828665
>First Wild Dog
>Now Vigilante
So what's the likelihood of the writers/producers fucking this up for everybody? How many of you masochistic fools are actually going to start watching this schlock again?
>>
>>83829500
I'm sorry anon

I like the pain.
>>
>>83829465
She was DA before Laurel. She was killed by Slade, I think.
>>
File: Greg_Sanders_Earth-One_001.png (1 MB, 531x984) Image search: [Google]
Greg_Sanders_Earth-One_001.png
1 MB, 531x984
>>83828665
Ya done fucked up, CW.
>>
I really hope that Wilddog and Vigilante bring back the dark tone this show it had back in Season 1. I remember when they added Komodo and ended up doing fuck all with him.
>>
>>83829645
What a waste.
>>
>>83830632
No more than making Jean Loring Moira's lawyer, who was also killed, and then introducing Ray in the next season and not using Jean's death as the catalyst for Ray's journey to becoming the Atom.
>>
>>83830687
But they did.

They just made her Jean's younger sister because Jean was too old for Brandon Routh.
>>
>>83830724
But Jean's death had nothing to do with Ray becoming the Atom. It was Anna's death that led to him making the Atom suit. I don't remember Ray ever mentioning Jean at all.
>>
>>83828814
>>"JAMES" (Regular) I An irrepressibly charming contemporary of Oliver's who quickly proves himself to be a terrifying new adversary. Behind his charitable facade, he is a man on a mission, out to avenge a tragic, violent loss from his own years prior. He might just as easily shake your hand as your best friend or break your neck as your worst enemy — and you never know which one is coming. Either way, he’s more than capable of having a good time as he does it.
Literally every villain from all 4 seasons
>>
File: Vigilante 40-05.jpg (468 KB, 1200x1829) Image search: [Google]
Vigilante 40-05.jpg
468 KB, 1200x1829
>>83829977
Saunders is cool but he's no Adrian Chase

Question is, will Chase kill himself like he does in the comics?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.