[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. pickles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Besides rick and morty this the best show on adult swim. S2 isn't as good as S1. Haven't seen s2 finale yet
>>
>>83825808
>Besides rick and morty this the best show on adult swim

https://youtu.be/Cd9rACzLq-U
>>
File: bad boy.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
bad boy.webm
2 MB, 720x405
What an odd thing to say.
The exploration of the kinds of limitations Mr Pickles has to work around makes season 2 seem more interesting than the first one.
>>
File: 1463021632071.gif (2 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1463021632071.gif
2 MB, 480x320
>he likes Mr. Pickles
>he also thinks that S1 is better than S2
>>
>>83825808
i love how jambly the characters are
>>
>>83825808
mr pickles is fucking trash
>>
>>83828506
it only haswaifu
>>
File: 1465036367634.jpg (47 KB, 580x395) Image search: [Google]
1465036367634.jpg
47 KB, 580x395
>>83825808
>Besides rick and morty this the best show on adult swim
>>
>>83825808
Mr pickles was absolute shit.
>>
Mr.pickles is crazy funny only sissies think it's bad.
>>
>>83825808
I fucking love Mr. Pickles. The rapid-fire pacing, disgusting visuals, and general absurdity of it all combine into a show that's more than the sum of its parts. Even the low-budget animation comes off as more funny than anything else.
Mr. Pickles is like eating a really gross food for the sheer spectacle and catharsis of it. Shit's fun.
>>
Venture Bros. mother fucker
>>
If you assholes keep shitposting about liking this show then newfags are going to think it's ok to like this trash
>>
>>83831357
OR christians
>>
>>83827548
The only reason being they made like 2 episodes revolving around the sheriff, which In my opinion is the shittiest character
>>
nah
>>83834119
yes
>>
>>83825808
i loled when he turned that super hero guy into the mr pickles mobile and when he hit the rocket booster fire shot out of his ass
>also steve is best bud
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.