[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when you think they're comin back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 5282b45d74406.jpg (120 KB, 560x850) Image search: [Google]
5282b45d74406.jpg
120 KB, 560x850
F4 is one of marvels best known books and its oldest team. When do you guys think we'll finally get another ongoing of marvels first family?
Hopefully sometime soon.

Alps if they did bringer back who would you like on the book?
>>
>>83822243
Lemire? I would like to see a horror type maybe a creepy Adventure type of book like Scooby-Doo but with the Fantastic Four
>>
>>83822243
They aren't even away?!? They are just on other books.

So you should rephrase your question to "when will they get their own book again".
>>
>>83822243
Ideally never. The movies have destroyed the brand, so there's no reason to publish them since they'll never sell. And I'd rather sjw Marvel stay the fuck away from those characters.
>>
>>83822301
Who will get retconned inro being gay?
>>
>>83822243
When marvel gets the rights back. Soon the Xmen will be joining them.
>>
>>83822333

Johnny, of course

Ben is the writer's insert, and thus can't be gay

And "marital strife" is the default story tic for Reed and Sue

But Johnny's a jock that sleeps around so of course he's gay because all jocks are problematic characters because they bullied the writer in school
>>
>>83822243
>Johnny with the Inhumans
>Ben with GotG
>Reed, Sue, and the Foundation off somewhere

They basically wrote off the least interesting two and put the others on the books they want to push the hardest to coincide with the movies. Marvel's hard-on for movie shilling is so transparent it's sad.
>>
>>83822348
>Soon the Xmen will be joining them
Nah
>>
>>83822424

...I wouldn't put money on that. Frankly, where Marvel is concerned, the lunatics seem to have taken over the asylum.
>>
>>83822424
>What is Death of X
>>
>>83822243
When they get the movie rights back. Barring that, when Ike Perlmutter gets replaced as CEO.
>>
>>83822299

Reed, Sue, Franklin, Valeria, and some other kids from the Future Foundation are still outside reality, spinning off Molecule Men.

Jonny's slutting it up with the Inhumans and Ben's being stupid over the Memers of the Galaxy.

I really doubt Marvel plans to reunify Marvel's First Family until after they reacquire all movie rights to them and their related properties.
>>
>>83822243
Hopefully not until the last two decades of crappy stories are forgotten.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.