[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't western studios afford better animation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Aren't they richer than their japanese counterparts
>>
>>83820236
IT'S A BUSINESS FIRST
>>
vector animation has always been lazy and shitty
>>
>Why can't western networks afford better studios?
FTFY
>>
>>83820236
>not recognizing retro-throwback 70s animation
Filthy casual.
>>
File: 1465681323985.png (502 KB, 570x720) Image search: [Google]
1465681323985.png
502 KB, 570x720
Keep your dirty threads off of my waifus show you dork.
>>
A combination of style and much higher labor costs. American TV animation has almost always trended towards simple designs, likely inspired by comic strips, in the same way anime is based on the look of manga.
>>
File: Happy_Leni.png (768 KB, 786x654) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Leni.png
768 KB, 786x654
A happy Leni is a cute Leni
>>
Because Japanese animators are a dime a dozen and get paid peanuts to work in a medium they love.

It's sad, really.
>>
They can do a stable framerate so i don't see why they should follow japan example and make slideshows
>>
>>83820401
>Pretending there's any style to that

Loud House Fags are cancer.
>>
>>83822799
*a diamond dozen
>>
Because they don't care anon. They just don't care
>>
>>83820401
That's not the animation's style, that's the cartoon's style. Either way, I'm not sure why OP would post a still imame while complaining about animation when we have gifs and even webms, now.
>>
>>83821051
Was it the little black kid who was worshipping her feet IN SHOW?

Or was it the other older Loud sister?
>>
>Another Loud House thread
/co/, i understand you love this show and all, but please keep a maximum of one thraed
>>
>>83820236

japanese animators are like slaves and get a shitty salary
>>
>>83820418
>>83821051
Pedos are verboten on /co/.
>>
>>83820236
Because, retard, western animation and eastern animation are different in structure, funding, audience, and quality.

The Japanese prefer LN/Manga adaptation wish-fulfillment shit in 11-13 episode seasons, where the animators are paid shit to produce a season of a show every season. Additionally, their primary audience is a niche of autists, weeaboos, and NEETs who purchase expensive side shit like statues and DVDs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.