[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why the fuck was Shana white in a lot of the Jem and the Holograms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Jem Golden Book.jpg (243 KB, 1222x897) Image search: [Google]
Jem Golden Book.jpg
243 KB, 1222x897
So why the fuck was Shana white in a lot of the Jem and the Holograms merchandise?
>>
To make her look more attractive I guess.
>>
Was she in "a lot"?
>>
Synth country sounds like a shitty genre that no one listens to except /mu/
>>
>>83819735
Jem music is too good for /mu/
>>
>>83819366
she's black in that pic
>>
>>83820035
Her skin tone is literally the same as Jem and Kimber's. The only who is ever slightly darker is Aja and she still doesn't look Asian.
>>
Because black people aka the Urban Market are too poor and/or saving up whatever money they steal to buy new Air Jordans or fresh Huggies for all the little niglets they keep spawning. Therefore, they couldn't give a shit about Jem and the Holograms.
>>
>>83820734
Leave it to an attention whore to be a complete retard
>>
The people making them weren't the most skilled. Or most shit giving.
>>
>>83820782
Just calling 'em as I see 'em, jackass anon
>>
Same reason Lex Luthor was black for a while there.
>>
>>83820843
How much Jem merch do you own, poser
>>
>>83819366
Color correction sucks on cheap toys?
>>
>>83820782
Tell me how he's wrong
>>
>>83819366

The art in this book looks better than a lot of the art in the cartoon
>>
>>83821482
Not a lot, for you see I have penis and therefore not interest in that girly shit.
>>
>>83820734
What, so white people won't buy a (coloring) book if there's a black person in it?
>>
>>83819366
It was the 80s, there were no black people. Reagan told me so.
>>
>>83824816
One black person is okay, add two or three more and it'll look like a Benneton ad, which white people don't like.
That's why Jem and Barbie only have one friend of a different race or ethnicity.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.