[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This gets a remake. Who's in it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Cartoon All Stars_zpsrwccnoqy.jpg (151 KB, 472x766) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon All Stars_zpsrwccnoqy.jpg
151 KB, 472x766
This gets a remake. Who's in it?
>>
johnny test
>>
Hank Hill
>>
>>83815331
Vaguely related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ
>>
>>83815383
I completely forgot about that Silver Surfer cartoon until now

Also that was great. Are there any more?
>>
>>83817054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpmw9azzLDI
>>
>>83815188
this is never getting a dvd or rerelease is it?
>>
>Good morning, students. This Monday we'll be rewatching Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue because your teacher is hung over.
>>
>>83815383
>>83817084
So.. why was Fox Kids being advertised with King of the Hill?
>>
File: char_11041.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_11041.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
Marijuana.
>>
>>83817241
Fox & Kids WB always had these weird special little Saturday line ups. Remember those Cartoon Cartoon Fridays on CN? Same principle.
>>
File: allstar_1.png (218 KB, 620x360) Image search: [Google]
allstar_1.png
218 KB, 620x360
Obama should say something before the cartoon. I want a new generation of kids to fast forward through that part with the President.
>>
If it's free reign and can be anyone?

Gumball and Darwin, Jake and Finn, the Teen Titan Go Squad, Moredcai and Rigby (despite being obvious stoners, for that cool teenage, edge factor), Spongebob, Dipper, Mabel and one or two of the pretty ponies.
>>
>>83815188
So impossible for this sort of joint effort to be done that even just imagining a remake is foolish. You couldn't get Mickey or Sponge Bob side to side without serious meddling from owners from said IP, if Roger Rabbit was anything to go by.
>>
>Just say NO ME GUSTA to drugs, kid!
>>
File: ty-lee-at-the-beach-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ty-lee-at-the-beach-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>Hey kids! Don't do drugs! Your favorite cartoon characters will come to life!

Wait, why don't I wanna do drugs again?
>>
>>83817371
It's probably God-emperor Trump that is going to be at the beginning.
>>
>Spongebob
>Finn and Jake
>Mordecai and Rigby (I know, I know)
>Probably still the Ninja Turtles
> Maybe Phineas and Ferb
>Gumball
>>
>>83819703
pepper pig? Paw Patrol dogs?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.