[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ameidot confirmed by Crewniverse NOT a thing Shippers on suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-15-23-19-50.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-15-23-19-50.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Ameidot confirmed by Crewniverse NOT a thing

Shippers on suicide watch

/sug/ also I don't have the copypasta
>>
the facebook page is crewniverse why in the world would it be crewniverse
>>
>>83813117

I would take the bait if it wasn't because all the other pairs in that picture are just friends
>>
Lady of the sea
Happy as can be

You all know the rest
>>
>>83813117
Yeah right. I'd love to see Amedot to happen but it seems your dyslexia missed out on the word "friendship"
>>
>>83813117
CN facebook has also called Ruby/Sapphire a friendship so this confirms nothing.
>>
"Cartoon Network and Poor Decisions" has my vote!
>>
I seen that before
>>
>>83817882
It's "Odd Friendships" anon. CN and Poor Decisions have been around so long its a normal pairing.
>>
>>83813117
friendship and romance aren't mutually exclusive, despite what lazy writers want you to think
>>
There's a new episode today, r-right? Last one I saw was Steven Floats a while ago, thanks to the French leaks.
>>
>>83813117
Yeah, right ""friendship""
>>
>>83813117
It doesn't matter if they're "just friends," it's still a more interesting relationship than Peridot and Lapis at this point
>>
I don't support Ameidot(not against it, either), but lovers can also be friends
>>
>>83816730
And it seems your dyslexia missed out on the word "not." Even though it was in all caps.
>>
Of course Amy and Peri are just friends.

For now.
>>
>>83820100
nope. steven floats hasnt even aired in usa yet
>>
>>83822524
Oh fuck. Why couldn't I be more patient?
>>
>>83820262
CN also made a post on tumblr who said that Ruby and Sapphire are ''besties''
>>
How can they possibly say Marceline/Ice King is an odd friendship when he fucking took care of her when he was sane and she was a little kid? He's basically a father figure that got dementia, for her.

TTG and SU are basically a villain/hero friendship, so I guess (pretend that's in italics) that's odd?

And I guess Ice Bear/Chloe is odd because he's a bear is what their intent is?

None of these seem really "odd" to me.

Odd friendship ideas:
>HIM and some random Townsville person
>Yellow Diamond and that faggoty mailman actor (because it'd be like Bender's "kill all humans...except Fry")
..I don't know.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.