[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of this game? I tried playing it for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: SpongeBobBattleForBikiniBottom.jpg (91 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
SpongeBobBattleForBikiniBottom.jpg
91 KB, 640x908
What does /co/ think of this game? I tried playing it for the first time in years the other day, but my controller stopped working.
>>
It's so much better than it had any right to be.

I love seeing licensed games that aren't shit.
>>
One of the better licensed games
>>
I've only played the unofficial sequel, the game based off the movie, which was great and still holds up, and from what I've seen they have a lot in common.
>>
the sandbox mode was really refreshing. I was fucking addicted to this game when I was a kid. Shame that Spongebob game is trash now
>>
>>83813630
Sandbox mode?
>>
i went back to it recently after i hadn't played it since i was a kid. it was even better than i remembered...lots of stuff to do, lots of exploration, and it was great that you had a lot of choice in where you wanted to go and what tasks you wanted to do.
my favorite part about it was always that you could go to so many of the locations in the show. you can tell the devs knew the show well, i lost my shit when i walked up to the candy machine in rock bottom and the bus drove by.
>>
Played the fuck out of it when I was younger. Great game
>>
>>83813659
it means open world, like GTA, you can explore the world wherever and whenever you want. I just love how ambitious this game is, the worlds are huge and there are so much neat things worth exploring.
>>
Honesty I think it's one of the greatest games ever made. I've played the shit out of it countless times and every time it's better than the last. Beautiful worlds, hilarious jokes that feel right out of the show, surprising graphics, fun challenges, the warp menu, the enemies, the near fucking perfect controls, the bosses, etc all make this game not only extremely fun but just the right amount of challenging. I know I might be a bit overhyping it but the game is amazing to me. Perfect for the Spongebob brand. It's for sure the best licensed video game ever made, if not one of the best games of the early 2000's. I love it and the movie game as well. A near perfect game.

10/10
>>
>>83813705
Speaking of Rock Bottom, the funniest line in the game is right here
0:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=585B61M-zeA
>>
I started replaying it a couple days ago, and just beat it today. It's godly. It's got so much personality to it. It might be the nostalgia talking, but I think it's one of the best games I've played, even playing it now. The only flaw I can think of is that some areas were really dark and hard to see, but even that just might be my problem.

F.U.N./10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.