[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have taken the liberty of improving this comic for the good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: FatDunkle.png (1 MB, 830x3835) Image search: [Google]
FatDunkle.png
1 MB, 830x3835
I have taken the liberty of improving this comic for the good of us all. It is much better this way.
>>
>>83810905
Can I get the source?

I'm guessing it's a "tumblr whale thinks violence against everyone she disagrees with is okay" garbage doodle drawing.
>>
>>83810977
>>
>>83812038
...This is parody, right? There's no way something this surreal and nonsensical is meant to be taken seriously.
>>
>>83810905
>>83812038

I like the wordless version better, just because of how seemingly random it is
>>
>>83812703
100% serious.
>>
File: 1410280885096.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1410280885096.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>Wordless is like a good Beaton comic
>All you need is some, "what is happening"s, "why"s and "what"s throwin in there next to some people

>With words is just tumblr WORDS WORDS WORDS
>>
>>83810905
Did this person have a mental breakdown over being called overweight.
>>
>>83814077
No, but I'm sure several people will say so in the middle of having mental breakdowns over someone thinking of themselves as a person.
>>
>>83813948
>Going to the doctors and having them give you unsolicited advice about how to lose weight.

If this happens, then it's likely actually a serious problem. I'm 30 pounds overweight, but my Doctor never walked into the room and just started telling me "Damn, you really need to slim down"

Listen to your doctors people
>>
File: 1465175393284.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1465175393284.gif
3 MB, 640x266
> mfw remembering how this person tried shilling their crappy Tim Burton wannabe webcomic after losing in that webcomic competition, and absolutely nobody gave a fuck
>>
>>83810977
I'm guessing it's a "opinionated art forms are suddenly no longer shielded from all criticism by the free speech excuse and are instead an unforgivable evil as soon as it's the BULLY'S feelings that are hurt by said speech" thing.
>>
>be female fat fuck because I'm a povvo american sad sack
>have to be careful to not give the impression I'm /politically fat/ now
God damn it Tumblr.
>>
>>83814274
Tell me more.
>>
>>83814514
Free speech doesn't shield from criticism, you retard. Are you the same spaz who kept calling people out for "being fat-shamers who can't take their own medicine" from the last fat thread?
>>
File: grudge hole.jpg (439 KB, 950x2962) Image search: [Google]
grudge hole.jpg
439 KB, 950x2962
>>83812038
I liked her comic more before she got fat.
>>
>>83812038
I don't have Photoshop, can someone edit this so her word vomit is just a series of oinks?
>>
controversial opinion: she fat
>>
>>83814216
This isn't the first fatty boombalatty comic I've seen where the set up is a fat girl going in for an unrelated issue and the doctor ignoring it and saying "LOL ur fat." IRL, the symptom is most likely caused by the fatness or else the doctor wouldn't say a damn thing about it.
>>
>>83814840
>Free speech doesn't shield from criticism, you retard.
Yet that's exactly what most bullies use it for. They attack people with what they pretend is "criticism" and shout down anyone who points out how harmful their behavior is with "STFU my speech is free". The principle of free speech is meant to allow people to safely discuss things, but their version of it is used to do the exact opposite.
>>
File: LOL la alcorn.png (374 KB, 1302x515) Image search: [Google]
LOL la alcorn.png
374 KB, 1302x515
I have taken the liberty of improving this comic for the good of us all. It is much better this way.
>>
>>83815332
... Are you describing the author or her detractors now? I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>83815715
Original?
>>
>>83816519
>>
>>83816547
I don't think I get the joke. Would someone explain it to me?
>>
>>83816565
Girl on the left is experiencing an attack of dysphoria. Her friend is alleviating this by deliberately misinterpreting her words.
>>
>>83816616
OH I GET IT NOW THANKS. WOW, WENT RIGHT OVER MY HEAD.
>>
>>83816565
The "boy's body" must be a boy who our adorable little protagonist murdered, because if you identify as a girl, your body is unquestionably a girl's body (*´ω`*)
>>
>>83813948
The incredible irony is that the lump in her armpit is likely related to her weight.
Obese people have problems with their lymphatic system.
You have lymph nodes in your armpits, so a inflamed node would appear as a lump there.

The doctor is literally tell her what she wants to know what not what she wants to hear.

God damned fat people
>>
>>83814867
That's actually kinda funny.

The fact that she's so defensive about being overweight now suggests that she truly hates herself for it.
Pretty sad.
>>
>>83813948
Okay, the arm lump thing got a slight chuckle out of me.

But I don't know why any of >>83812038 is even a comic, and OP's wordless version made me extra aware of that. It's just her very long rants, and it looks like she decided to make some silly doodles next to them for no real reason. I'm more used to seeing comics that in some form take advantage of belonging to a visual medium, and having the visuals fit the text better, like the doctor's office one.
>>
the opinions in this thread suck, there is nothing wrong with the original comic

also there's no doctor in the comic
>>
>>83812703
I'm pretty sure your meant to agree with the guy at the end saying shes lying
>>
>>83810905
>>83812038
I actually chuckled at OP's because it looked goofy, but reading that original... Ugh.
>>
>>83816806
Ok looking at this
>>83813948
I stand corrected we are meant to agree with the fat chick the doctor wouldn't be such a fucking strawman otherwise
>>
>>83814982
I know a fat guy that gets weird random lumps on his body from time to time, and they're always fat deposits. They never pulsate, though.
>>
>>83816639
I didn't get it at first either. Took me a few seconds.
>>
>>83816777
Who's the guy with the stethoscope then? And why does she want him to look at her lump?
>>
>>83813948
>>83816728
This guy gets it, if you go to a doctor about something, and he tells you to loose some weight, usually that's the cause, and if it isn't, THEN YOU NEED TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT'S EFFECTING YOUR HEALTH YOU LARDASS
>>
>>83814867
That last panel is funny, but actually pretty unsettling.
>>
>>83812038

>You shouldn't listen to those people, they're just dicks
>Proceed to lecture her and fight her?

Jesus christ, how much of an obnoxious asshole do you have to be? I mean, it ain't the most reassuring stuff to say but I'm pretty sure she was just well intentioned and wanted to help out. Fucking hell.
>>
>>83812038
>some people's bodies are just bigger

what does that have to do with being fat
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.