[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> YaHOO! Yabba Dabba DOOM! *Whatta Rush!* What did Bedrock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: badrock.jpg (128 KB, 454x692) Image search: [Google]
badrock.jpg
128 KB, 454x692
> YaHOO! Yabba Dabba DOOM! *Whatta Rush!*

What did Bedrock mean by this?
>>
>>83804859
He meant that his room is the G-spot.
>>
>>83804859
He was IIRC a 13 year old surrounded by babes and trapped in the body of stone monster. What do you think it meant?
>>
>>83804859
Nigga that's Badrock
>>
new issue of Concrete ?
>>
>>83804859
We're about due for another Youngblood reboot aren't we? Who would you want on the book, /co/?
>>
>>83807206
The whole thing should be rebooted Valiant style.

If Liefeld got some good creators, which he usually does these days, and marketed it properly, he could make it stick this time.
>>
>>83807454
Pretty sure Graham has said he would love to work on Youngblood
>>
>>83804859
Why is the blonde glued to the back of his hand? Why is she so much bigger than the brunette?
>>
>>83807454
>The whole thing should be rebooted Valiant style.
You mean Extreme reboot style, ala Prophet and Glory.
>>
>>83808748
Not that style because he made the goofy decision not to do any new #1s. He made it a continuation instead of a reboot and nobody cared.

He needs to come out and say in capital letters EXTREME IS BACK!, get some good creators working on new #1s and get all the comic media outlets talking about it and giving him publicity the way Valiant did.
>>
>>83804859
"im a big ass niggah"
>>
>>83810122
on a scooter drinking capri sun?
>>
>>83807206
I don't need Youngblood, what I really want is more Bloodstrike. Seeley's was good but I want the whole team not just Cabbot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.