[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transformers General: Mairghread Scott Continues To Be Terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 19.jpg (65 KB, 540x704) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
65 KB, 540x704
Till All Are One #1 and Transformers #54 are out today. Take a guess which one is better.
>>
>>83803072

I thought it was alright considering Scott.

she shows some potiential not everything she's written is 100% dogshit but she's not even close to good tier either.
>>
How many threads do you need? You're as bad as the /toy/ TF folk.
>>
>>83804257
At the moment two, which is what we have. One general, for general discussion, and one specifically for movie 5 "news", which has its own specific thread. Since the movie 5 one was up first, I saw no reason to change it's topic and created this one for varied discussion, starting with the new material that came out today.

The TF threads on /toy/ are usually limited to two as well: Official Transformers toys, and unofficial third party toys. That's what's needed, so that's what exists.
>>
>>83804315
>two
>>83772102
>>83799994
>>83803072
>>83793501
>>
>>83804542
One thread about the movie.
One that is a non-specific subject with an example from Transformers.
This thread, the General.
A storytime.

That's equivalent to a thread about Captain America: Civil War, a thread about great third installment with Cap Civil War as the OP example, Marvel General, and a storytime of the Civil War comic.
>>
>>83804655
AND that last one was misspelled, so it doesn't show up in catalog searches.
>>
>>83804745
...so? Still a different subject. I doubt its the same OP, since storytiming is usually rapid fire.
>>
>>83804767
>...so?
So when this thread was made, there was no correctly cataloged evidence of a storytime thread existing. Thus, this thread would not have been in excess.

Come on, keep up.
>>
>>83804833
But a storytime and a General are two different things that can exist at once. Other than bumping, you actually don't want discussion in a storytime thread.
>>
>>83804876
Because god forbid discussion about the story being storytimed happen, right?
>>
>>83805024
Well, it fucks bump limit for one. Are you that new that you don't know?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.