[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old is Emiko supposed to be? In pic related she looked 9,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Emiko_Queen_Prime_Earth_001.jpg (119 KB, 506x653) Image search: [Google]
Emiko_Queen_Prime_Earth_001.jpg
119 KB, 506x653
How old is Emiko supposed to be? In pic related she looked 9, could be 11, when she was introduced.

Then she was starting her first year of high school after DC You.

And now she looks about 16 with Rebirth.
>>
>>83801081
She's 14-16 now, but she was definitely much younger when she was introduced. Or at least intended to be.

You can blame Convergence for the age change I guess.
>>
I can live with Emiko instead of Artemis/Mia/Arrowette
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 100x100
I think there is more Asian female super-heroes in the DC comics Universe than Black or Latina heroes.
>>
>>83801225
It's like they wanted to do Damian with Green Arrow, then decided against it.

Rebirth gives Oliver as raising her for "over a year", but unless she was a late bloomer, they absolutely retconed the age.
>>
File: ga41p1.jpg (211 KB, 600x918) Image search: [Google]
ga41p1.jpg
211 KB, 600x918
>>83801225
>>83801327
>It's like they wanted to do Damian with Green Arrow, then decided against it.

That's actually why I'm glad they aged her up, felt to much like a retread of Damian.
>>
>>83801320
Cass, Emiko, Dr Light is probably still around, Traci 13 is on the Superwoman cover

Honestly can't think of any others right now
>>
>>83801327
They aged her back when Percy first started his run during DC You, don't know why people are just noticing.
>>
Is Emiko going to be in Teen Titans? I'm such a fag for legacies. Emiko, Damian, Jonathan, Wally's kids and Bart. I wonder if Hal or Diana will ever have kids of their own. Did Aquaman's son ever get resurrected?

>>83801320
>>
>>83802322
We dunno yet but Percy said there's a sixth TT member yet to be revealed
>>
>>83802460
it's probably Blaqualad
>>
>>83801081

I always assumed she was 13
>>
>>83801225
>>83801225
>>83801225
This sucks because now she and Damian will never be friends.
>>
>>83801081
Post-Flashpoint we hadn't time compression yet. Her introduction happened somewhere in 2013 (I estimate July-August, but will need to check how things add up), so she is three years older now.
>>
>>83801944

because no one read Percy's run back then, and she was featured in the new GA issues which everyone is reading.
>>
>>83802460
>>83802719

Emiko would work better because she fills the female and minority spot.

and TT already has a black kid. don't want to confuse or scare any potential readers with too many of those.
>>
poor Connor Hawke doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>83804402

as far as we know.

they could re-introduce him the same way they did before.
>>
>>83804117
Damian is 13 so they can
>>
>>83804402
who gives a shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.