[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Breakout Characters Knock Out from Transformers Prime.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: knockoutooohyes.gif (669 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
knockoutooohyes.gif
669 KB, 200x200
ITT: Breakout Characters

Knock Out from Transformers Prime.
>>
I love Knockout, but how is he a breakout character? He appeared and will likely never be heard about again
>>
File: 1415529414390.jpg (205 KB, 434x750) Image search: [Google]
1415529414390.jpg
205 KB, 434x750
Elsa from Frozen.

Seriously, it's been like three years and you can still sell anything if it has Elsa's face on it.
>>
File: knockouthehehe....uh.gif (765 KB, 335x351) Image search: [Google]
knockouthehehe....uh.gif
765 KB, 335x351
>>83800101

One of the only new original characters in a show that didn't have much originality.

Became an instant fan favourite, due to his personality. also his function as a Decepticon medic, his design, his voice and chemistry with Starscream made him a tour de force character.

He got referenced in RID in the second season, he may appear again, nothing has said he couldn't appear. so far Ratchet and Soundwave have made some appearances.

>>83800158

oh yes, definitely. Nobody really thought she'd be the true star of the movie.
>>
>>83800318
>He got referenced in RID in the second season, he may appear again, nothing has said he couldn't appear. so far Ratchet and Soundwave have made some appearances.

I'm gonna need you to go into more detail about this. I have only watched like the first five episodes of RID
>>
Is she not THE breakout character?
>>
>>83799994
My favorite was Ratchet. Easily the best incarnation of the character.

What sucks is that Prime had a lot of good stuff going on, but it was so insanely stunted by its tiny cast and redundant plots. Now we're stuck with RID.
>>
>>83799994
Most breakout characters in TF tend to be 'cons, like Waspinator, Jetstorm, Sky Byte and Lugnut.
>>
>>83800753

tf wiki the show.

>>83800963

very true.
>>
>>83800963
Waspinator was such a great side character. His appearance in Beast Machines was the best part of that series.
>>
>>83799994
>breakout character
>not Breakout
???
>>
>>83801477
Oh his name was Breakdown whoops
>>
>>83800101
He's in the G1 comics now.
>>
>>83803090
> that feel when his whole personality so far has been gay speed devil

rip knock out
>>
>>83803370
Gay speed devil that does medical work. That's what he was in Prime.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.